34

"Who are you?" DongSe questioned as he eyed the man warily. But they paid no mind. Eyes remaining on the sleeping girl.

"Aria." He softly mumbled. Softly tapping her shoulder before a hand stopped him.

"What the fuck dude." DongSe now stood up from his seat. Trapped between the booth and Aera's hunched figure. But he still harshly shoved the stranger's hand away and scooched her body closer to him.

Yeejin was off to the side. Eyes analyzing who this stranger could be. The weight of an unconscious HyunTae tying her down to the seat.

"I'm taking her with me." Donghyuck still pressed. Ignoring the looks he was receiving from DongSe.

"No, you're not." The bass player still wrapped his around protectively around the girl and something about the action-fueled Donghyucks annoyance.

He was awakened from his sleep and consumed by worry ever since she called. The amount of time it took for him to figure out where she could possibly be. Thankfully Snapchat exposing her location.

And now he had to worry about some guy. A guy who had his hands on her. It was beyond his patience.

"You.." Yeejin slurred as she pointed a finger towards him. For a second he had almost forgotten she was there. The familiar swimmer leaning into her. He was used to seeing her through pictures on Aera's phone.

"You're the boyfriend!" She instantly sprung up. HyunTae falling into a heap on the booth seat as she excitedly moved away.

"Boyfriend?" DongSe questioned. He knew that Aera was talking to someone and that she had previously refused to HyunTaes teasing about her having a boyfriend.

"Uh, I-" he was going to deny it. Suddenly nervous under the drunk girl's gaze and accusing finger. But when he saw the look the bass player was giving him. Reminding himself of how much his presence bothered him.

"Yeah so tell him to back off," his tone was dark and cold. Only his sharp glare being visible under the hat he wore as a disguise.

"Haechan!" The older girl said after she finally managed to rake her brain for his name. Ignoring the wide eyes of the bass player who instantly stared at the stranger who was suddenly familiar.

"You're the guy?!" He asked. He remembered when he fought with the girl. How the one to save and be there for her was one of the main vocalist of NCT. A group he was far familiar with since he would sometimes work for SM.

This particular member being an Ace within the supergroup.

"Yeah now get your hands off." Donghyuck wasted no time as he neared the girl. Removing the strands of hair that fell on her face. She was completely knocked out.

"Aria, hey. Wake up." In comparison to before his tone was soft and soothing. Slowly luring her back to wake up. DongSe watched it unfold. It was weird to picture Aera with the singer. Possibly because it was against so many rules.

After more insisting. She managed to groan and get up. Still intoxicated but at least conscious. Her eyes observed everyone's until they fell on the familiar eyes of her past enemy. Almost instantly the bravery overtaking her as she lunged for him. Wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I missed you." Donghyuck was surprised at the gesture. Heart going wild at the sudden attachment. It felt so nice. He unconsciously returned the hug. Pulling her to stand since he was at the edge of the booth.

"Me too." He breathed.

It was awkward for DongSe. He had been the second third wheel of the night. The act of affection reminding him of how fucked his love department had been.