16

Early in the morning, the loud sound of her phone erupted throughout the small dorm room. Being the heavy sleeper she always was Aera managed to ignore the blaring phone. HyunTae who happened to spend the night watching movies stirred in his sleep. He turned over on the ground in an attempt to fall back into a slumber. Yeejin reached around her bed for a pillow to block out the noise. Her arms falling to the side of the bed and roughly yanking the pillow she managed to get a hold of. The loud thud of HyunTae's head meeting the ground resonated around the room.

"Yah!" He called out as he sat up, rubbing the sore spot. Unaware, the girl covered her ears with the pillow satisfied.

"I don't even know why I come over," the sound of the phone caught his attention and halted his complaints. He shook Aeras leg to wake her up. The girl groaning tiredly upon being woken up.

"Your phone," his low and raspy voice announced. He grabbed the small panda plush at the foot of her bed and placed it under his head as a makeshift pillow.

Aera reached over for the device. Lazily answering the call without checking the caller.

"Why do you never wake up?!" was the first thing she heard. She pulled the phone away to check the time. It was 6:14 in the morning and yet her twin brother was already annoying her.

"It's a Saturday Mark," the girl laid her head against the mattress with the phone pressed against her cheek. She momentarily closed her eyes in hopes of going back to sleep.

"I need a favor," the girl didn't seem to reply after a while. Mark pulled the phone away and saw that the call hadn't ended. Shortly after he heard her faint breathing.

"Ara, wake up! This is urgent," his loud screaming in her ear startled her. Half confused as to where was her brother, she saw the phone.

"What Mark?!" She huffed out. She attempted to wake herself up by rubbing her eyes.

"I need you to go to the dorm and pick up a flash drive I left there,"

"Why can't you do it?"

"Because I'm already at SM and I have a meeting to attend in 10 minutes,"

"Do it after," without hesitation, the girl pressed the red button at the bottom of her screen. Her head instantly hitting the pillow.

Mark on the other end stared at his phone in disbelief.

"Did she just?" he didn't waste a second to call the girl again, his foot impatiently tapping against the floor.

"Gosh, what?!" By now Aera's sleepiness was long gone. She angrily sat up on her bed as she clutched her phone.

"Did you just hang up on me?" his dramatic tone would've made her laugh in any other circumstances. She didn't bother to answer his question.

"Ara, please. Do me this one favor and I'll buy you anything. I need to give that flash drive to the producer by ten," the girl couldn't help but let out a deep sigh.

"Fine," she rubbed her eyes once more to wake herself up.

"Thank you, sis, you're the best," he happily cooed over the phone.

"I'll send you the address right now," he mumbled out. This confused the girl.

"I know your dorm address,"

"I need you to go to the Dreamies. I left it there while I was there yesterday," he explained. After exchanging quick goodbyes Aera received a quick message that indicated where she had to go.