22

"Regular or almond milk?" DongSe asked the girl as she shyly sat in the small table. He waited for her to reply for him to order.

"Almond," she let her eyes roam around the cafe. Despite how much she thought she knew about her neighborhood. She had never seen this particular shop. She watched him walk towards the barista. Her eyes lingering on his back for a few seconds. She could see his tattoos that peeked on his upper back, and the palm tree on his arm.

She didn't miss the glances a few girls were giving him, one of them being the barista herself. Aera had always known he was popular amongst the girls but seeing it up close and in action was another thing. No wonder he was so cocky.

The girl managed to divert her eyes away from him once he returned with both cups. He politely passed it to her, his eyes examining her.

"I really meant what I said back there," his husky voice cut through the silence. His tone void of any joke or playfulness.

just minutes before

It had been a little over a week since Aera last went to the anywhere near SM or had seen any of the boys. A day after her alleged scandal with Mark SM officially released a statement and people were quick to write their own articles on the matter.

Aera mindlessly scrolled through one that caught her eye.

NCT Mark's music prodigy sister

It has been confirmed that the mysterious girl in the picture with NCT Mark Lee is in fact his twin sister. Yes, you read it right. Aera Lee is a music prodigy at Souel school for the Art and Athletics. Being top of her class and participating in various solo concerts. You may recognize her on channel 12, where her performances have been broadcasted several times. This girl has proved that talent runs in the family. Fans were enraged upon seeing Mark Lee hugging a girl, but not to worry it's strictly only a family thing.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Facebook - Twitter - Instagram

Comments:

supermarkk: this girl goes to my school

nctizenjunwoo: she's so pretty wth

Aera ignored the long list of comments that followed. People would constantly come up to talk to her. Others would take pictures of her acting like she wouldn't notice. Aera hated it. The Canadian girl sat in the library. The only place that seemed to bring her peace nowadays. The sound of someone pulling the chair beside her made her look up.

DongSe occupied the seat beside her. His hair swept over his eyes as he leaned over to put all his belongings on the table. The silver chain glistening against the sunlight.

"What are you doing?" She asked rather rudely. She didn't care as she continued to glare at the boy. He also didn't seem to care either as he sat down and started organizing his books.

"I didn't think this seat was taken," he finally turned to glance her way. His lazy eyes examining her furious look. He smirked.

"There's a bunch of other seats," she pressed further. The librarian looked up and sent the pair a warning look. Aera slightly shrunk in her seat embarrassed.

"Let me be the bigger person," she thought as she pulled the book she had been studying. Despite how annoyed she had been with his presence beside her. He didn't seem to be bothering her. She looked at the book he was skimming through.

"Physolophy?" She asked out loud. He turned to stare at her. She blushed embarrassed that she had said it out loud. He didn't say anything after. They both sat there in silence as they both read their work.