21

Aera was startled awake by the harsh shoving of her roommate. She sat up groggily upon the commotion.

"Check your phone right now," the serious urgency in the girl's voice made Aera's sleepiness completely wear away. She grabbed the device that sat on her night table.

Just when she first saw the screen she saw various messages. The one that stood out was the 12 messages and seven missed calls she had received from her twin.

Yeejin sat in her bed, phone in hand as she scrolled anxiously. She only waited for her to see it herself before she said anything. Aera read past her brother's frantic messages. Her eyes widening at the sudden news. Once she had clicked the link. She sat there, mouth being covered in shock.

NCT/ SUPERM Mark Lee seen with a girl!

NCT/SuperM's main rapper and lead dancer Mark Lee, 21 was seen walking down the streets with a girl during the afternoon of last Friday. The famous idol could be seen linking arms with the girl while they crossed the street. The pair later on stopping at a nearby coffee shop where they enjoyed drinks. Although the identity of the girl has not been identified, SM Entertainment has yet to release a statement regarding the events. Their fans or more known as NCTzen's have shared their rage upon seeing the pictures. Who is Mark Lee's female companion? Should we be welcoming a new couple?

SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Facebook - Twitter - Instagram

Comments:

NZRMARKLEE: This is honestly the worst news! How can Mark have a girlfriend?

TYXNCTXMARK: her hands look ugly and she looks short asf

MORKLION: if Mark is dating then we should support him

JZEUS: people are so quick to jump to conclusions let's the poor man live and gave his privacy, gf or not.

NCTZENYUNA: mark can't date. He's too good for her

Despite her horror upon reading the article. Aera couldn't help but let out a long backing laugh. She clutched her stomach and tried catching her breath.

"Why are you laughing? You're literally involved in a scandal with your brother," she suddenly stopped laughing and gagged out loud.

"I seriously have the worst luck," Aera stared at her roommate who gave her a sympathetic look.

"I told you it wasn't safe to go out with him,"

"He was wearing a bunch of disguise!" She rolled her eyes upon the blame she was receiving.

"Will this affect him a lot?" Yeejin curiously asked. She turned to her phone once again and continued scrolling.

Aera didn't answer but instead pressed the caller ID of her brother. After several rings he answered.

"Sup sis," he casually answered

"How are things over there?" she didn't need to explain the meaning behind her words as he let out a sigh.

"Nothing big. A lot of people are obviously mad but I think we have a solution,"

"What is it?" Yeejin stared at the girl as she spoke. Wanting to see any change of expression that would give away what he had been saying.

"We're thinking of revealing your identity," Aera's eyes widened.

"What do you mean?!" She half screamed over the phone. Yeejin instantly sat next to the girl and pressed her ear against they phone.

"They'll say your my sister. It's nothing big so don't alarm yourself. It's the best thing for me and for you. Don't go looking through the comments by the way," his warning serious to which she could only shrug off. It had been too late. She had taken a look at the things people were saying. Although none had done great damage it was uncomfortable for her to have her privacy violated. Not only were people wrongly dissing her but now she had to endure with the reality that a large sum of the K-pop community would know who she was. She would no longer be a simple name you read under Marks bio in google stating their relation.