Chapter 31

Surprise. Missed the book? Hope you did, so that you will enjoy now. So got some free time, so wrote a new chap. So guys if you want surprise chapters like these then do vote. Who knows when I might surprise you guys again. And the previous chapter too didn't get many votes, so those who didn't vote there please vote there and here also.

Also, Thankyou for all my dear friends who voted for me in 'Coalition Awards'. Now my book was selected in the final round. It's all because of your support. Please do pray for me to win it.

P.S: Don't forget the target 50 votes. 

Happy Reading. 

Tanvi's POV:

It has been a week since the fest is over. I badly miss it. Being back to normal classes and studies is too irritating. Why couldn't the fest continue for a week time? I thought, but then I sighed at my own stupid thought.

Currently, I am getting ready to go to college. Actually, today we are meeting our HOD, Chancellor, and few of our senior faculty of our university because our team is the only one that won a prize in a tech fest after many years. So Ajay, Sarthak, and I will be visiting all of them. 

Day before yesterday, Ajay informed me of this sudden meeting. After the fest, Ajay and I have become quite close, or I must say he is trying to get close with me. He messages me and calls me whenever he is free. Well, I see him as a friend and a senior. That's it. Hope he doesn't get high hopes from me.

And there's no need to remember about his friend and the 'Bahubali'. Though we met many times in our CSE block, he never cared to wish me or at least smile back when I smile at him. He literally treats me like a stranger. Of course, I didn't expect such etiquettes from him either, but his rude and arrogant nature kind of disturbs me. But now, I have to face him and tag along with them to the faculty.

Finally, after I was done getting ready, I was on my way to meet the other two. Fortunately, Jiya was accompanying along with me. After she won the dance event, she became a diva in our college and even outside. Her Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp accounts were filled with many unknown messages, requests asking for dates, and even many proposals. Pity her! She is getting fed up with all this unnecessary attention.

"Where will they be?" Jiya asked me as we were walking down the path.

"Just some distance ahead," I replied, and we continued ambling.

There I saw Ajay, who was checking his phone. He was wearing a formal shirt and pant as if he would be attending an interview. In a way, it feels like we were indeed attending one. We both reached him and noticing us, he lifted his head and greeted us with a warm smile. 

"Hi," he said to both of us, and we wished him back.

"So, where's the party, Ajay?" Jiya asked him and winked at me. Ajay noticed that wink and laughed at her.

"You must give us a party, Jiya. You became the dazzling diva of our university, and apart from all that, you received more money than us. So, you give us the treat," Ajay said playfully which made her fell in her own pit. 

I laughed, seeing Jiya's confused face, and said, "Yeah, Jiya. Indeed, you must give all of us a treat. After all, we only got 10k, while you got 25k. Give us a party."

Jiya raised her hands in surrender, and all of us laughed for a moment. Then Ajay said, "Ok, we will plan a outing together. All four of us when we are free. Done?" 

Jiya and I immediately agreed for that proposal.

"So, where is Sarthak?" I asked Ajay after a moment of silence. It was already 9:40 am and we had been there for the past 15minutes.