Chapter 2

Present Day

Tanvi's POV:

So, after successfully completing our mission, we reached my home. We have our privacy in my home as my both parents were working and were always busy. They reach home at night and just ask me how I was doing and did I need anything from them, but never asked me whether I want to share my feelings. Anyway, I can't blame them because they did everything for me.

"What has been cooking in your head since that day, Tan?" asked Sam. She was very curious about what I was going to do. Actually, our plan was executed late because of her assignment. As it was not completed in a day, it took 3 days to complete the assignment.

"Well, nothing has exactly cooked in my head that day," I said as I was settling down in my home. The weather outside was pretty hot today despite it being December. I drank some water and offered some to Sam too.

"Then was this adventure just for fun without any further plan. Are you being serious Tan?" she said, frowning.

"Honey, will you listen to me fully?"

She nodded her head stiffly. She was still angry with me. I smiled for a moment because she acts like a cute little sister whom I never had. Though I had some cousins, I was never so close to them. Sam is my best friend, sister, and partner is all fun and sad things.

"Okay, so listen to me. After successfully completing your assignment, I was too free. As I was switching tv channels, I came across 'Bodyguard' movie. That's it! I wanted to replicate the same idea. I will call him, try to impress him, and of course, will not reveal myself, and then when finally he like me, I will reveal myself before his public exams get completed. So, how's the plan?"

"Such a criminal mind you have," she said with an unamused face.

"Why?"

"I mean can't you just go in front of him again and ask him or confess your feelings to him once more?" she questioned me.

"See, Sam, I already got rejected once, and I am feeling uncomfortable around him ever since that incident. So, now, I want to try my luck again, and don't want to miss this opportunity. And I am not cheating him or something right? I will tell him the truth even if he doesn't like me" I explained her my feeling and now she is thinking what all I said. I knew my life was not a 'Bodyguard' movie, but this was the only plan I could think of. I couldn't reach him on social media accounts either because I would have gotten caught easily because my social media profiles had a lot of information about me.

"But won't he come to know about you through your phone number? If he search your number in Truecaller, he will get to know who you are, right?" she asked.

"Well, my sim is registered under my Dad's name, so how will he know about me? No one knows about my Dad apart from you even in our class. So, there is no risk."

"First, check his number in Truecaller. Who knows whether it is his mom's or dad's number?"

I have checked his number in Truecaller, and it showed Rohan's name only. I was relieved that it showed his name .

"Okay let's do it," I said.

"Don't involve me, okay? You do your thing. I will stay here and look at you. That's it" she said very firmly.

"Fine."

I looked at the clock. It was already half past six, and I dialed his number. The call got connected quite quickly.

The phone rang, and I started sweating. My palms were damp, and my heart was racing. I was suddenly scared of calling him, and I looked at Sam, who was staring at me curiously. I shook my head, telling that he was not answering the call. Finally, he didn't answer my call. I wondered what he was doing .

"I'll call him later Sam," I said to her.

"Tan, do a thing. Don't talk about his breakup. At least not directly, I don't think he or anyone would want to hear about their breakup" she said

I understood how he must be feeling and nodded in agreement to Sam. 

"Okay, we will call him tomorrow or later," I said.

She, too, nodded.

We needed to finish our works too as she has to reach her home. After we were done, she left me, and I was alone in my home again. I ate some snacks and was about to prepare for my test tomorrow and I told Sam to prepare well too. 

I sat down to study by 7 and continued for two hours. By then, my parents came and asked me to go to dinner. No matter whether we talked or not ,we always had our dinner together.

As I was about to go to dinner, my phone began ringing. I wondered who it was. 

So, let's wait and see whether Tanvi's plan worked out properly or not.

Hope you like the progress in the plot. If so, or even if not please leave a comment for your choice.

Thank You, and don't forget to Vote.