Chapter 48

So here I am, presenting to all the readers the final chapter of this book.

I don't want to talk much at the beginning, so just a few things.

A big chapter is ahead of you so have patience and read every word and line.

If you are sensitive, then do have a kerchief or tissue. Even if it's not the case I you can feel their pain and emotions.

And at last, do vote yaar. Final chapter, right? Please do vote and comment your opinion too.

No more interruptions.

Happy Reading.

Writer's POV:

"Jiya, let's meet in the canteen. My program was executed," said Tanvi and started packing her pens and papers in the bad. Currently, they were in the lab to finish their practical work- a must to gain internal marks for their upcoming semester examinations. 

Though they tell us that internal marks help us score more, no one knows how they calculate it and award them. It's a mystery for all the students after they see their results.

"Ok. Mine will take time, I guess. You go," said Jiya, completely immersed in her program. She didn't even glance at Tanvi, who was smiling at her. 

"Don't worry. It will get executed," whispered Tanvi, as talking was not allowed in the lab, especially during the exam. Tanvi leaned closer to Jiya's computer to see what she had done till now, but unfortunately, the lab in-charge came there and glared at them.

Tanvi noticed the in charge and bent down, acting as if her handkerchief fell and she was picking it up. Tanvi murmured a curse under her breath and left the place. She went out and heading towards the canteen. 

All the way long, many thoughts were running in her mind. She hadn't met Ajay and Sarthak these past two days. She knew that Sarthak was out of town, but Ajay had also disappeared, and she kind of missed them. The greetings, jolly banter every day, and the outings they went were something she cherished. They had become pretty close friends, and now it was all weird that they were ghosting her.

And on top of all this, she was feeling strange. Like someone was watching her secretly and following her. But whenever she looked around her surroundings, she found everything to be normal. She had shared her feeling with Jiya, but she ignored them and asked her to do the same. Even now, she was feeling the same way. She stopped in her tracks and looked back instantly to find few students walking with their friends normally. She didn't find anyone creepy or different as none even looked at her.

Finally, Tanvi reached a bench near the canteen, and she sat there, and waiting for Jiya. She placed her right leg over the left and massaged her foot, relaxing after working for so much time in the lab, sitting for 2 hours. 

Suddenly her phone started ringing, which caused Tanvi to go still and numb. 

'I have died, every day, Waiting for you.'

The Thousand years song which she kept as a ringtone for Rohan Sarthak's number. When the song reached her ears, she froze at her spot. No movement was made by her and she didn't notice any movement in her surroundings either. Her heart throbbed very rapidly that she was scared it would stop beating any moment. 

She released her long-held breathe when the phone stopped ringing. Tanvi immediately clutched her chest, closing her eyes, breathing profoundly. She immediately opened her eyes again when the ringtone played again. This time, without wasting a moment, she shoved her hand in her bag and searched for her phone, not caring that a few of her accessories were spilling out due to her impatience.