Thank You.

So, this is a Thankyou Chapter for all the readers and my friends.

Actually, I have to say thank you for many things.

Firstly, Thankyou for finding my book in these many millions of books. Am lucky that to be found by you all readers.

And then Thankyou for reading my book, till this Thankyou chapter without stopping it anywhere.

Hope you liked every chapter in the book or at least some 🙃.

And then Thankyou so much for your constant support and encouragement to me throughout this tremendous journey.

Same with many authors, I didn't get much initial support, but later I found many best friends here.

As said above, thank you to all my friends and readers. If I have named them it will be a long list, so instead, I will thank each person I met here, who chatted with me, clarified many of my doubts, listened to all my nonsense at times and always supported me. Thank you.

And then Thankyou to all the silent readers because even though many didn't vote for me and I don't know you, you all have stuck on to the book till here. Thankyou so much for being there.

Thanks again to everyone who wished me today. You all made this my best birthday ever.

And Thanks to Wattpad for providing this platform for many people like me to write. And you know what? My inline comments are visible through phone only. Guess Wattpad too realised that it's my birthday and gifted me in this way 😄.

Finally, Thankyou for everything and everyone.

In the last chapter, I said I am not sad rather am happy. But now, after the Epilogue am sad.

Now am feeling like a missing feeling. I know I will always cherish this memory and this book will always be the best one ever.

And my characters too. They are an inspiration and dream to all including me. I wish to have a friend like Tanvi and a man like Sarthak( don't eye on him readers 😉)

So as every other character in my book. Everyone are my inspiration.

Ok. Now shift of topic. As I promised for another surprise, here it is my second book.

'Unshed Tears'

Unlike my previous book which is a teen romance, this is a family story

Unlike my previous book which is a teen romance, this is a family story. Especially between mother and son.

It's a bit serious plot too and twisted, so I can't give regular updates for this book. Will update slowly.

Do check it out. And I hope you like my attempt in this new genre.

Once again Thankyou so much.

Yours Lovingly,
Writer Fullofhappiness