Chapter 33

Special mentions

varshi_rangaraju

Anjali-Anju

CoolPragatiswainOct

m2o4u6n8ika

Dreamy_freak

NashidNusratTripty

SiddhiKhot

Ayuabh123

PriyasheneeAyirp

theenormoussea

ANNAPUREDDYHYMAVATHI

Ridhi_AG019

Yanukakhedia

vikasiniv711

AuthorOfFans

bore_adichathu_athan

Vennela16

ChandanaPrasad

anjila2

anshuqueen

PoojaVerma069

jennyV2324

sush_lovely

shupanddancewithme

purlz83

Thankyou so much all the above people for your thorough support. I just couldn't express my gratitude in this simple tagging you, but I wanna dedicate this chapter to all of you. I couldn't thankyou in the previous chapter and am doing this now. And many people in the above mentioned list are authors too, so I know how hard we work. Hope we reach more heights together. Once again Thankyou all whole heartedly.

And now enjoy.

Happy Reading.

Writer's POV:

"Tanvi, I never thought that one day a girl would come and make me fall on my knees," Ajay said, kneeling in front of Tanvi. He was holding a bunch of bright red roses in his right hand and nervously smiling, while Tanvi was looking at him in awe, and the happiness was reflecting in her eyes and face.

" I love you, Tanvi. I love with all my heart, soul and my whole existence. I will not only love you but will always respect you, all your choices and all the things you respect. Even your decision now. So, will you accept me?"

By the time he finished his confession, Tanvi had a huge smile on her face. She looked like the happiest person on the earth. Finally, she chuckled, seeing him still kneeling in front of her, and took the roses from him and said, "Yes"