Clarification.

Hi everyone. How are you all?

I hope you are missing the story and now as soon as the notification popped up you must have rushed to see what it is, right?

Well, not a bonus chapter already. Just a Clarification session. In other words questions and answers session. Even I have a few questions to ask and even you can ask any question about the story, like if you have any queries or like why it happened that way and this way.

So my turn first.

1. I seriously wanna know this.

I know you all loved Sarthak the most in the story. Many of you choosed to stay at Sarthak's side till the end, not even my side( shedding tears 😪).

But what is your opinion about Tanvi? I wanna know what you felt about her throughout the story and her character. Do answer my question.

And you is your next favorite character and why?

Or you can tell one line about all characters. Your wish.

2. Your favorite chapter and favorite scene apart from epilogue?

Am saying this because I felt like I received the sum of total 48 chapters love in that one epilogue only.

Even I agree that it's the cutest chapter of all, so it's not there in the option.

3. Do you feel, is there anyway I can make the book better?

If English is the problem I have recently reached out to an editor and once it is edited fully I will republish the edited version soon.

And apart from that, I am open to any suggestions too.

4. It's important.

So I hope you are ok with the title. Did you like it? Do you feel it's catchy and interesting?

5. Now about the cover. As you know I have changed many covers many times.

So which cover should I keep as a final cover? Or should I keep on changing covers once in a while?

I hope you remember all the covers which we used till now. Do you?

And I have many new covers too. So let's see.

Like

So these are some I didn't use till now

So these are some I didn't use till now. So do suggest me what I should do. Like shall I keep changing the covers once in a while or do you have any particular favorite.

Ok, so it's your turn to ask questions. I will answer here only or else will create another page for your answers.

Am waiting. 🤗

Btw thank you to all the people who promoted my book on your message boards. Because of that, I met many new readers who supported my book. Thank you so much.

And read the below description of my new book.

Unshed Tears

Maa don't leave me ever?" asked
six year old boy, lying in his mother's embrace.

"Where would I go leaving you kanha? Maa will never leave you," assured his Maa and tapping his head and making him sleep.

"Promise?" again asked the boy innocently.

"Yes, Kanha. Promise," promised the mother which made his peace and he slept immediately.

*****

Unfortunately, the mother couldn't keep her promise and left him alone.

They are so far, yet so close too.

And this story is about erasing that distance between them so that they could live happily ever after.

Happily ever after is not only for couples but for every human and every relation and I want to show that in my 2nd story.

Welcome to my second book, 'UNSHED TEARS'. It is a story about a mother and son who endured a lot of pain and despite having many tears they never shed them.

It won't be a big story but definitely has big chapters. It might be emotional and painful in some scenes.

So welcome to all and don't stop here and dig into the story. The characters are eagerly waiting to tell and show their story to you.

****

Do check out my new book if you like the description. The 1st chapter is out. And tell me your opinions.

So hope you all liked my questions and will send me your answers and questions too if you have.

Hope you will support my new work too.

Thankyou.

Stay Safe.