Epilogue

Presenting you the EPILOGUE of 'OUR DISCONNECTED LOVE STORY'.

If you are sleepy then read it tomorrow only. First time am updating at this time and even being sleepy. So it's ok. The chapter won't disappear ever.

Shower so much love on this last chapter. And if you like it till now and were a silent reader then vote from the beginning. Please.

No more interruptions.

Happy Reading.

Writer's POV:

"Sarthak, red tie!" decided Tanvi, holding the red tie in her hand, showing it to him.

"Tanvi I am already wearing one now, right? So why to change again?" whined Sarthak, making a small pout.

It was the convocation ceremony for the final year, and Sarthak was departing from the college, leaving Tanvi behind. Tanvi still had one more year, and she was not at all ok with that. She knew that such a day was bound to come, and he would leave, but still, her heart was not at ease. Neither was Sarthak's.

The last two years passed in a blur, so fast and so beautiful. Apart from the first two weeks after their confession, when Tanvi remained angry at Sarthak, and he begged her, apologized to her and finally made her accept him again.

And after that incident, they never fought that bad. They did have small arguments from time to time, but they apologized to each other as they didn't want to waste another and let any negative emotions other than LOVE.

The current argument was one such kind. Tanvi had bought a red tie for him as a gift for his graduation day, while Sarthak was ready in an out and out Black suit, and he found that red tie to be an unmatch for his outfit.

"Sarthak!" Tanvi said sternly to wear the tie she bought. She no longer called him Rohan because, for her, he appeared in front of her as Sarthak, and she calls him that. And sometimes, she calls him Rohan and when she was dead serious she would call him with his full name like now.

"ROHAN SARTHAK. WEAR. THIS. TIE!" Tanvi ordered him, giving him a final ultimatum. Sarthak stopped in his tracks, on the way to the auditorium.

Sarthak saw her glaring at him. Another frustrating mood swing of hers! He tried to glare at her, but she narrowed her eyes wide even more, and he lost the game. Again.

"What's happening love birds?" Ajay beamed. He looked at both of them who were glaring at each other, ignoring all the other students who are passing by them.

"Nothing. He is not wearing the tie am giving," Tanvi said, crossing her arms.

"How insensitive of you Sarthak," Ajay commented, pushing him into more trouble. And when Sarthak glared at him, Ajay continued, "Tanvi, give it to me. I'll wear it for you."

Ajay winked at Tanvi and she understood the cue and played along. "Sure, Ajay. Here."

Sarthak stopped her by holding her hand before she could offer the tie to Ajay. Tanvi was surprised when Sarthak took the red tie from Tanvi and wore it within seconds.

Tanvi laughed, smelling his jealousy, and hugged him immediately to cool him down. Ajay, too, laughed along, seeing his best friend who finally turned into a lovesick puppy.

"Sarthak, but have to let her tie it. How unromantic of you, man!" Ajay commented again and pointed towards his tie. "See my girlfriend tied this for me."

Sarthak closed his eyes listening to his showoff for the 1000th time while Tanvi laughed even more, seeing his craziness.

"Ok. Where is she?" Tanvi asked Ajay, still holding Sarthak's forearm.