Welcome

Welcome to all the wattpaders who came across my book and are this chapter.

I heartily welcome you all to read my 1st book.

And I thank all the people who came here after adding my book to your reading list and giving my book a chance now. I have personally thanked many people, but if I missed thanking then, here I am very grateful to you for adding my book. Hope you will like it and comment your reviews too.

And thanks and welcome to those who accepted my reading requests.

And to all the new readers who came across this book in these many millions of books in here, am lucky that you came finding it here.

Welcome to my book.

So this is basically a 'Disconnected Love Story' as the name itself suggests. But you have to dive into the chapters as they welcome you to find out why it is disconnected and will it ever be connected.

One more thing. I haven't given character sketches because I felt like one should feel themselves in the character's shoes rather than thinking about others. So you are free to imagine anyone, but even then you insist then I would say

Ji Chang Wook and Kim Ji Won from 'Lovestruck in the City'. They are the characters whom I imagined as. Though there is no compulsion from any side. That's why I didn't keep their photos too.

And finally, Welcome to my book.