Bonus Chapter

Hi all.

It might not be as good as before, sorry in advance if it doesn't meet your expectations.

Happy Reading.

Writer's POV:

"Boarded Train or Bus?" 

A message came from Tanvi, which instantly made a smile crept on Sarthak face. 

Just now he boarded a bus to go to Vizag. For her Graduation day. Yeah, another year had passed with many heartful memories, silly teasing, overnight talking and unavoidable separation. In these 12 months, they met numerous times and every time bidding adieu was the toughest part. 

And now Sarthak was playing with her saying he is unable to make it the next day as he didn't get leave from work. He wanted to surprise her the same like he did previous times and want to see the spark in her eyes. 

So, he took his seat after placing his bag on the overhead bin and replied, "I wish I can come Tanvi dear, but am unable to do so. My manager didn't grant me leave because I crossed my leaves limit when I visited you last time. So, can't make it."

He sent it to her and waited eagerly for her reply. Blue ticks appeared but no reply came by. Sarthak understood that she must be pissed off. He laughed to himself and questioned, "No talking?"

"Wear your cream colour shirt. It suits you," came the reply from Tanvi which made Sarthak's smile intensify. 

How could she be so sure? thought Sarthak.

Of course, Tanvi was so sure because she knows him. She knows how important this day is for her and he knows how much she wanted him to be there for her. So Tanvi knew that he would not disappoint her. 

Once Sarthak rushed to Vizag because Tanvi fell ill. Though he couldn't stay by her side in her hostel, he made sure all her needs were met on time, took her to the hospital and spent his night outside her hostel in case of any emergency. 

That's the care and priority Sarthak has for Tanvi and how could she even think that he would not come for such an important day? So she is not falling for his lies, but rather, she too was playing with him. 

"Tanvi, who cares about the shirt when the person is not coming in the first place?" retorted Sarthak again and was getting on Tanvi's nerves. 

"Rohan Sarthak. I know you are coming and you will come and don't disappoint me because you will not be able to face my anger. Good night. Take care and Don't message me."

Shit! Thought that came into Sarthak's mind as soon as he saw her message. He was just teasing her and wanted to surprise her, but she got all angry now. He knows her anger and faced it very badly once and never did he make her angry again. 

That was Rohan Sarthak's worse nightmare. 

Tanvi's anger.

Past.

Sarthak kneeled behind her and forwarded his hand beside her for her to see as proof and whispered softly, "Tanvi....."

And her breathe got hitched.

Tanvi saw the hand slowly coming beside her. Sarthak kept his palm open hoping she may place her hand in his. Tanvi covered her face and went on sobbing and sobbing. 

She felt betrayed and broken. He know her for the past two years, still, he never told her the truth. Why? She is right in front of him, but he didn't. 

Slowly Tanvi started to understand the dynamics and encounters they had from the moment she met him. His every word, every expression, the way he treated her made sense to her now. Revenge. He took revenge on her.