Nap time (Senpai x sleepy reader)

Y/n sat in the back of the classroom half asleep. It was way too early for teachers to be expecting anyone to exert their remaining brain cells with their torture. At least since your desk was in the back, attention was kept off of you.

Well for the most part, one student in particular seemed to be constantly stealing glances at you. A pretty popular strawberry blond boy, who everyone referred to as Senpai. Everyone in the whole school has seen him as a "typical good person" like the kind of guy who'd bring you to the nurse's office if you face planted or who'd clean up after a mess he didn't make. Everyone liked him, and Y/n "totally didn't have a thing for him"; they were too busy distracting themselves.

Glancing over at him you sighed, running a hand through your h/c hair and shaking those thoughts off in your dreamlike state. Right now you didn't care about what he wanted to do with you, you wanted to take a nap especially after binging anime the whole night.

The blur of  monotonous words that sprang from your teacher mouth suddenly stopped as papers were passed around.

"Huh, must be independent work." You thought.
"Well I'm hella independent enough to take a quick snooze in the time I have!" Then you nestled your head into your folded arms and drifted off.

~uwaa timeskip~

"Y/n?"  You felt a nudge on your shoulder, it was Senpai.

Annoyed by the sudden presence, y/n buried their head deeper into their nestled arms.

"Y/n seriously? As if one class wasn't enough and you don't wanna eat lunch." He sighed.

"go awayyy" y/n grumbled.

Y/n could feel the him sigh once more and walk off. It let you relax once more despite the bit of guilt.

Just as you thought you were safe, you felt yourself surrounded by warmth- Someone was hugging you. It was so cozy, you could've melted into the embrace. At this point you didn't care who it was, they were cozy and you were sleep deprived.
Once you felt safe, Senpai carefully lifted out of your seat, but your eyes sprung open. And as soon as they did you were filled with panic.

"AAA!" Y/n exclaims like an animal being carried for the first time, almost falling out of his arms.

But Senpai's grip on you was firm as he held you close. "Y/n you sleepyhead~ you didn't think you could escape being rescued, did you?" Senpai smirked, drawing you faces nearer.

With burning cheeks, there was hardly enough time to process the situation. Y/n's mind went blank as you squeezed your eyes shut to hopefully see if it was a dream.

Just then you felt a soft pair of lips on your cheek.
"Y/n I like you" Senpai smiled. "Sorry that was out of the blue, but you were just too cute and I couldn't resist~!"

Y/n stared into his cerulean eyes trying to form an answer
"A dream..."  y/n slipped out.

Senpai tilted his head at your response, intrigued.

"If this is a dream, it's the best one ever!!" Y/n exclaimed, turning to Senpai "I- really like you Senpai, and I wanna spend more time with you. So- will you..." y/n trailed off.

"Will I what?" Smirked Senpai with an amused look on his face.

"Will you go out with me?!" You forced out as a blushing mess, curious yet afraid of how he will react.

The smile on his face faded and you felt your heart drop. Instead of responding, he narrowed his eyes and drew you closer once more. Only this time it was different. This time he didn't simply brush his lips upon you cheek, but planted a soft kiss onto your lips.

Y/n somehow managed to become an even more flustered mess. Had they been standing on their own, they would've fallen for sure. After all Y/n could fall for Senpai anytime. (how was the fall?)

"Oh Y/n, why do shy all of the sudden? Was my answer not clear enough for you?" He asked teasingly.

Shocked and a mess Y/n buried their face in his chest, hugging him tightly. "You're my dream come true Senpai" you managed to muffle out.
Feeling his own cheeks flush, Senpai smiled brightly and hugged back just as tight, not wanting to ever let you go.