Do you dare? Part 6: Cleanup duty

Old A/n🦐: Sorry about publishing this a bit later than the usual time, I think I have covid. Also I never put music when writing but this once I figured that maybe some of you live under a rock and have never heard of this song
~June 16, 2022

"Y/n, guilty of attacking a group or harmless girls and suspected of inappropriate behavior on school premises." The principal looked down on them.

"Harmless my ass, they were out for blood" y/n mumbled, the Senpai fanclub had done a sizeable amount of damage on them, but made it look like y/n tripped and fell into a ditch.

"I'll have a word with your boyfriend soon enough, but unlike you he's actually a functioning contributing student. I don't understand how he could settle for... whatever you are."

Y/n held their tongue from lashing out at the principal too. They've gotten into enough trouble already because of Senpai, they couldn't risk anymore.

"I'd expel you, but you're so pitiful that I can't bring myself to do so." The principal sighed. "Why must I be so benevolent like this? I'll settle with you cleaning up after today."

"Cleaning up what?" Y/n asked.

"The mess you've made" The principal sighed "Just go clean the nurses office after your last class, I'll be out for a meeting so I trust that you'll actually do it?"

Y/n could only nod in response.

~timeskip~

"This is fucked" y/n muttered shocked at how torn up the nurses office got. "Don't tell me after I beat them, they decided to be sore losers those bitch-ass fuckfaces..."

Trash was scattered about, all of the chairs were knocked over, the desk had been vandalized, and various puddles of liquids such as rubbing alcohol speckled the floor.

Sighing, y/n dug through their backpack and fished out their earbuds before popping them in and setting the waste bin right-side-up. It was gonna be a long day.

~timeskip~

It didn't take long for y/n to get into the groove of cleaning, discarding everything that was unusable and no longer sparked joy as well as reorganizing various things that were scattered about.

"Speed cleaners ain't got shit on me" they took a step back to look at their progress. Almost done. It's a little melancholy, like almost completing the power wash simulator game, the satisfaction will be up. They could feel Marie Kondo smiling down on them from the cleaning heavens.

"Oh well" y/n shrugged and hit shuffle on their phone a few times, might as well enjoy it while it lasts. An familiar unfamiliar song came on with a happy little tune.

"Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars"

"Oh shit I know this song!" Y/n thought "It played during squid game when all those people got riddles with bullets! How exciting!" They smiled, closing their eyes and imagining the scene of dozens of people being shot down as the sweet song played.

Before they knew it, they found themselves singing along for the last verse "Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore. You are all I long for, all I worship and adore. In other words, please be true. In other words I love you." Upon finishing it y/n smiled and opened their eyes before heading back to organizing what was left of the mess.

"Sorry I'm late y/n, club went on forever" The door creaked open and Senpai walked in.

"What the FUCK are you doing here?" Y/n asked partially annoyed that he ruined their peaceful moment.

"Didn't principal Robin tell you?" He asked. "I'm supposed to be helping you since I was there too."

"Yeah whatever, I'm almost finished so you didn't need to show up." Y/n looked away coldly. They had too much on their mind as of the moment to be met with the reason behind all of their problems. He just had to show up, didn't he?

"About the rumors, I've been doing my best to clear them up, hopefully people haven't been giving you a hard time because of them-" Senpai approached y/n.

"Please, don't talk about that" y/n cut him off, avoiding anymore confrontation with that problem.

He sighed, noting how upset y/n seemed about that topic and decided to bring up something else "You're a great singer y/n, I didn't expect you to be the kind of person to be into romance songs though. It's cute."

Y/n's face went red. He heard that?!?

"Yup!" He smiled innocently. "I didn't wanna interrupt you, so I waited until you were done. I'm glad I made it on time for that though because-"

"Whoa whoa whoa! First of all, I was not singing! Second of all, I don't listen to romance songs, I listen to..." they paused and looked down at their phone to see what was playing at the moment "Nicki Minaj!"

"Wow y/n you're really funny!" Senpai giggled.

"No shit, I'm fucking hilarious you fake-ass." they thought out loud. "But since I'm pretty much finished here, you can go now, so that I can go home and-" y/n's stomach growled "eat..." they managed to finish their sentence.

"Well since I wasn't able to help you clean up, why don't we go out together for lunch?" Senpai asked.

"I uh..." y/n tried to come up with an excuse "My parents are expecting me for an ass whooping for getting into a fight haha"

"A fight? Was it Satsuki again?"

"Y- yeah whatever her name was, she brought her whole Gucci gang yesterday so they all got a taste of my overdrive. Any maybe things got a little out of hand..." y/n admitted.

Senpai nodded and understandingly. "Well y/n, your actions were justified. If you want, I can go with you to explain to your parents what happened."

Y/n froze at the thought of this. Their family would surely get the wrong idea if they brought a guy home to meet them. "No it's okay! They can wait!" They blurted out, in attempts to make sure the scenario they imagined wouldn't happen. "Instead you can treat me to lunch since it was you who offered." Y/n smiled, pondering what they wanted to eat.

"Are you sure y/n? Won't your parents be upset?" He asked.

"It'll be fine if I tell them I was hanging out with a friend" they replied thoughtlessly.

"So we're finally friends now?" Senpai grinned with a hint of teasing in his tone.

"Sushi! Let's get sushi!" Y/n dodged the question taking his hand and leading him out of the nurses office.

~somewhere~

"Good little y/n making progress I see" a figure grinned at their computer screen which showed the security camera's footage of Y/n and Senpai leaving the school hand in hand.

"I knew this was going to be fun~" Their lips curled into a wicked grin.

A/n🦐: This was an old chapter I wrote but never published btw I always come back fuckers, to those of yall still here you're the real ones so I'll be sure to give you the juciest fucking story