Yandere Senpai x Tsundere Reader (part 1)

A/n🦐: this pairing sounded fun~!
Tw: more cursing than usual, faking depression (not you guys but some other bitch), dearest lemon demon, disturbingly explicit/graphic themes (not sexual but a tad violent and very horrifying)

"Over there! Look!" A student called whispering to another.
"Bitch shut the fuck up about my Senpai!" Some random girl burst out.

"Ugh give me a fucking break" a low sigh came from one of the students. It was y/n, they were so done with school's daily fuckery, it was like a play that had been rehearsed thousands of times and nobody else seemed to care.

"What was that?" The girl shot at y/n.

"Oh nothing. I was just saying that you're a sussy baka who needs to learn to shut the fuck up." y/n replied as if they were saying something completely in the ordinary.

~~Senpai's pov~~

School was bustling as usual, and a cheery strawberry blond boy hummed as he made his way to class. Now believe it or not, this is the guy everyone is simping over for reasons unknown. People just found themselves drawn to him, yet he could never reciprocate their feelings. Yet as odd as it was, he found himself becoming rather fond of a certain classmate of his.

~~ y/n's pov~~

They stood ground as an infuriated look appeared on the girl's face. "How about you shut the fuck up you ugly ass whore?!?"

As far as y/n knew, this girl was a complete pushover and was planning on wasting everyone's time to make them look like an innocent person. They rolled their eyes at having to be the one to put this girl in her place. Getting up, y/n oh so menacingly approached the girl, after all they couldn't beat the shit out of her without getting closer.

"Oh hoe! Come as close as you like, you'll never beat me." The girl snatched a pair of scissors.

"H- hey now, it would be a pain if you caused a scene so early in the day" a timid voice interrupted as a figure stood in front of y/n protectively.

"Oh my god the quiet kid spoke?!? The weirdo who dresses emo as fuck and goes by some monster name like lemon demon? No way." Y/n's mind screamed.

"Shut-" the girl was cut off. "ANOTHER WORD OUT OF YOU AND I'LL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT TO MAKE SOME JERKY FOR TOMORROWS SNACK BREAK" Terrified, the girl ran out screaming the whole way to wherever the hell she went.

Unfortunately Senpai just so happened to be nearby for the last bit and got worried by the commotion. Once he entered the class  he saw Lemon Demon talking with y/n. They seemed to be getting along just fine.

"Thanks for the help dude" y/n smiled lemon demon.
"No problem" he returned a sheepish smile.

"Was y/n- smiling at him?" Senpai's eyes narrowed as he stole glances at the two. Lemon demon seemed quite ecstatic, he was clearly making an attempt to stare at y/n with every opportunity possible. It was quite disturbing actually, the lemon demon had never made such a huge grin or giggled so much each time they saw y/n which was pissing Senpai off.

"Pathetic" he spat glaring daggers at the lemon demon of a boy. Little did they know their first words and feelings towards y/n would be their last.

~~timeskip to y/n's pov~~

Y/n could feel eyes on them with bad vibes all class. Once the bell rang, they stood up and turned around shouting "Can you stop?!"

There was no one, well at least nobody staring at them. Whoever was staring at y/n had been scared off, or so they thought.

"Y/n are you alright?" A kind voice asked. "Yeah I'm totally fine, sorry if I worried yo-" they paused when they saw who it was.

"Oh hell no" they thought eyes locked with two cerulean ones of a bot with a concerned expression on his face. Of course it was Senpai, the one who'd make their way into y/n's subconscious thoughts and give them warm feelings of love and joy. But god damn he's an asshole, there's no way y/n could believe in the stupid fantasies that would haunt them every now and then.