Shut up!

A/n🦐: I know I said I was gonna work on part 2 of the other one but I'm keeping this short, I promise. I just couldn't let a certain part of this idea slip by 😩 plus I think Senpai would totally be annoyingly affectionate to his s/o
Tw: cussing

"Who the fuck are these people? What ancient language is this written in and what am I supposed to do about it?!" Y/n thought infuriated as they tried rereading the sheet their were holding. They were in a sour mood due to being completely lost and unprepared for the upcoming school week.

"Y/n, you do know you're holding that upside down, right?" Their boyfriend, Senpai spoke up.

Y/n's eyes widened "but I thought for sure this was the right way- don't tell me I have to learn these symbols that look like upside down numbers and letters!" They panicked, flipping the sheet over at the jibberish now the other side.

"Oh, my bad you had it right the first time. The printer must've fucked up." He retorted.

"Senpai you did that on purpose didn't you?" Y/n pouted. "Y- you know what else is fucked up? You!" They added.

He didn't respond to that, simply stared back at y/n with an adoring gaze, a small smile forming. Then he got up and walked towards them.

"What?" Y/n was so confused.

"Aww it's okay, you tried. But if it makes you feel any better I could cry for you. Besides you're too adorable, like an angry little bunny!" Senpai exclaimed squeezing them tightly in a hug.

"Noo!" They squirmed in his grasp adding "Senpai don't you dare call me adorable!"

"Or what?" He looked down at y/n and stuck out his tongue.

Don't make me kiss you!- Wait- kill! I said kill! Don't make me kill you!" Y/n flounced.

"Oh really?" Senpai asked intrigued by their little stumble on words. "That's not what I heard~" he smirked at them.

At this point y/n had only one final card up their sleeve. It would shut Senpai up for sure. They looked up at him with a serious expression before pressing their lips against his. Y/n could feel Senpai and their own cheeks heat up. Once they pulled away it was just as y/n had thought, Senpai was left speechless.

"Hey, why so shocked? Isn't that what you wanted?" Y/n smirked teasingly. Oh how the tables have turned.