More than anything (Yandere Senpai x reader)

A/n🦐: this is a suggestion from quotev which I got locked the fuck out of 🤬🤬🤬 oh well I guess it's karma for killing some peoples innocence in the spring break miniseries.
I kinda like yandere Senpai but on a scale of 1-5: 1 being this oneshot which is very subtle and well hidden and 5 being killing anyone who dare to look at you not hidden at all- idk what range is best, some suggestions maybe? I'll be sure to make it worth your while~ ;D
Tw: cursing

"Y/n, the very name carved into my heart. The only person to ever gave me such deadly feelings." Senpai thought stealing a glance at them across the classroom.

Y/n l/n was currently doodling on their notes as the teacher went on about their lecture of some complex shit. They paid no mind to the lecture since they had already accepted the fate of their grades and just wanted to chill on their last few weeks of school before summer.

"Adorable." Senpai murmured under his breath as he watched y/n zone out into their own little world. Oh how he wished to be a part of it, it was a place he had only ever heard of yet desired to know more about because it was y/n's and anything to do with y/n he loved, right?

Senpai took a deep breath reinforcing his calm composure, he knew he'd make both of their dreams come true eventually. After all he himself confirmed so by slipping a peek at their journal which just so happened to confirm y/n's not so secret little crush on Senpai. Oh what a joyous day that was for him, he almost took things into his own hands then and there but no, he had to be patient. After all if he wanted y/n to love him ever so dearly it should come naturally, right? He wouldn't want his precious little y/n getting the wrong idea that force was the only means of control he had, oh no that wasn't true at all.

There was just one festering issue with waiting for y/n to confess to him first and that was the potential meddling of others. If someone were to change things and steal y/n's attention away from Senpai then he wouldn't know how to react. He had been meticulously preparing in case such an event occurs, but what if it wasn't enough? What if some lowly worm got in the way and fucked everything up? He couldn't let anything like that ever happen.

"Beep!" the school bell rang. Obscure noises seemed to be a thing ever since the blue haired kid showed up.

Paying no mind to the bell, Senpai's gaze re-shifted onto y/n who was struggling to pack up their things. Slinging his backpack over his shoulder, he approached y/n with a warm smile.

"Y/n bestie you need to see this!" A voice called from the doorway.

"God. Fucking. Damn this bitch." Senpai twitched with rage walking out.

"S- Senpai!" A girl scrambled up to him in the hallway. She wasn't anybody Senpai bothered to pay attention to so he didn't have a clue who she was. However, the trembling girl extended their hand with a letter.

Forcing a smile, he accepted the letter and turned to walk off but the girl stopped him.

"A- aren't you gonna read it?" She blushed twiddling her thumbs.

Signing he explained "Sorry, I've got somewhere to be, but I'll do it later." Then turned away to walk off once more annoyed at her persistence to interrupt his daily thoughts of y/n.

"P- Please! Go out with me Senpai!" The girl grasped onto his hands as if they were in the verge of exploding.

He had enough of this girl's desperate simping. "Thanks but no thanks, I've already got my eye on someone else" Senpai replied straightforward as fuck.

"Oh and I think it's best that you keep this, I don't keep things I don't need." handing the letter back to her without even bothering to see the contents.