Do you dare? Part 5: Rumor

A/N🦐: Nov 12, 2021

"How's your chance to be a [big shot]! Be a big-be a big-be a [BIG SHOT]" y/n hummed as they unloaded a basket of laundry to fold. It has been a day since the incident with Senpai had occurred, but y/n refused to think about it. They got so many weird looks once they returned to class which pissed them off.

"Beep!" Their phone booped at them. Checking it, was a message from Miyuki reading "Damn y/n I didn't think you were so bold, I'm sure you won't mind if I shorten the time frame to ten days. I underestimated you after all. Toodles~!"

"Fuck!" Y/n tossed their phone out of reach.

As they continued to pull clothes out of the drier, they just so happened to pull out a particular sky blue dress shirt. "FUCK!" y/n slammed the drier shut.

~timeskip~

"He keeps following me everywhere, not literally but this has all got to be some kind of cruel coincidence." Y/n paced around the classroom in disarray.

"What seems to be the problem bestie?" They felt a menacing hand on their shoulder which obviously belonged to the lemon demon.

"It's nothing Lem" y/n sighed.

"Wow you suck ass at lying" he rolled his eyes and dug through his backpack to pull out a can of pringles. "Want one?" He offered it over to them.

"No, I've got a lot to think about"

"If you say so" The lemon demon proceeded to crunch down every last one of the salty snacks Cookie Monster style.

"Ew dude stop! Yeesh get a fucking napkin or something!" Y/n shielded themselves from the rain of crumbs being flung about.

"This is nowhere near as gross as the things I've heard about what you did yesterday" Lemon demon paused with an unreadable look on his face. "Rumor has it that you and Senpai were fucking in the nurses office yesterday."

"Excuse me what the FUCK?!?" Y/n spat in his face.

"Yeesh y/n get a fucking napkin" he mocked them.

"Who the hell came to that conclusion?! Where did you hear this from? I need to know!" y/n insisted on knowing.

"Hmm..." the lemon demon placed a hand on his chin in deep thought. "Well it's hard to say who I heard it from first, cause everyone's been talking about it. I was pretty hurt to find out that you didn't tell me at first, but I get that you probably needed time. He is your worst enemy after all." He sighed.

"Does Senpai know about this?" Y/n asked.

"Well uh... I'm not too sure"

"Ugh!" They buried their head in their hands out of frustration. As if he hadn't cause them enough trouble.

"You should probably talk to him though about this, people are starting to say some really crazy things and I'm worried about you y/n. I wouldn't be surprised if Senpai's fanclub has a bounty on your head now ." Lemon demon placed a hand on their shoulder in an attempt to comfort the frustrated y/n.

"Lem, you'll believe me, right? If I say we didn't fuck, which we didn't. If I say we just went to the nurses office, cleaned off the blood and then he suddenly offered me his shirt, you'll believe that, won't you?"

He nodded knowingly "Yes y/n, forgive me for teasing you earlier. If only I knew that my jokes called something like this to happen."

"Well- thanks, I'm gonna go and figure out how to deal with this" y/n grabbed their bag and walked off with no particular destination in mind.

"Be careful y/n!" Their friend called out as they continued walking off.

"It must've been because of the shirt. I would've been completely fine walking around with a blood soaked shirt yesterday, why did I even accept the damn thing? Now it's in my fucking room and I thought my house of all places would be safe from him." Y/n sighed defeated. "And I still gotta stick it to Miyuki. That bitch, she was probably the one who fabricated the rumor, texting me all the time about changing the rules of the game. She was probably jealous of what I pulled that class, I shouldn't have done that." They stopped dead in their tracks.

"Well well well if it isn't the little whore, y/n" They turned to the source of the voice. Of fucking course it was that dreaded Senpai fanclub.

"What do you want? I suggest you leave if you don't wanna get fucked up" y/n scoffed.

"Oh look at you, acting all high and mighty cause of what you did. Yeah, we know you forced yourself on him. Senpai would never settle for a cheap bitch like you." the leader of the group looked down on y/n.

"Heh, I'd never let that guy so much as be near me, but who am I to say no to a good fight?" They rolled up their sleeves and cracked their knuckles.

"Oh you're on, in fact you're about to have a bad time" the leader pointed at y/n.

Things were about to get messy.

~meanwhile~

"Yo Senpai!" It was lemon demon.

"Hmm?" He pulled down his headphones and looked up from his homework at the bizarre lemony person.

"Is it true you pegged y/n in the nurses office yesterday?" He asked, plopping down in the seat next to Senpai.

"That I- What?!?" Senpai exclaimed, his face flushed red.

"Yeah, everyone's been talking about it" he rested his cheek against his fist curiously.

"That's absurd! I just helped them clean up an injury they got and lent them one of my shirts since theirs was ruined." He explained.

"Mhmm, well you do know that since I'm their bestie, I could've taken care of that easily. I have my ways. In fact there was probably hydrogen peroxide in the nurses office so it could've been cleaned with ease." The lemon demon leaned in and eyed Senpai suspiciously.

"I just felt like it was the right thing to do at the time, okay? And while that would have been a great idea, the shirt would take way too long to dry." Senpai reasoned.

"Sure, but I'm watching you" lemon demon signaled from his eyes to Senpai. "I'll be off now, y/n has probably gotten themselves into trouble because of this." He stood up and strolled out.

"What the hell?" Senpai thought to himself. "I hope y/n's alright"

A/n🦐: hope you enjoyed this chapter 😏