Do you dare? Part 4: Oopsies!

A/n🦐: this chapters a little bit longer cause you interact with the one and only ;)

It's a Friday, supposedly the happiest week day of all, but why did y/n feel so horrible?

Oh right, the challenge. They totally didn't forget that it was a time sensitive challenge and that they had wasted an entire day's worth of progress on sleep. Miyuki totally didn't text them that their first few hours had absolutely zero productivity. Not that they needed it, they still weren't sure if this was even real or not and whether they'd actually attempt this shit.

Y/n layed head down on their desk, not receiving any of the information getting thrown at them by the teacher's lecture about god knows how many tangents he went on.

"Ugh I wanna go home" y/n grumbled, as they struggled to keep their eyes open. It didn't help that this was history, the one class that y/n didn't have any friends in- unless Miyuki counts.

Y/n looked over at Miyuki's desk where she was furiously taking notes. "Trying to keep a perfect reputation to impress Senpai as always" they thought, turning towards the board which seemed to have nothing but gibberish. "What in the fucking hell?" They tilted their head at the contents of the board— your thoughts were cut short from meeting the force of somebody getting slammed into you "Shit! Sorry about that!!"

"Shaggy, how many times do I have to tell you to stop using your power?" The teacher scolded him for practically assaulting you. "Look what you did! They're bleeding all over my classroom!" He shook his head in disgust. "Out of my sight! Begone!"

The self proclaimed shaggy left the room. "Y/n, pick a friend to go to the nurses office with" The teacher pointed at you before trying to find his place back on his tangent.

"Great." Y/n facepalmed as they covered the part of their arm that somehow got cut. They began looking around the classroom. There was not a single soul they've interacted with more than once unless Miyuki counted, and they really didn't wanna be near that bitch cause who knows what she'll pull. Scanning the classroom y/n crossed off Miyuki, and knew if they even tried to pick someone from the class's popular kids, or the nerds then they'd get mad which only left the options of the weirdo and the quiet kid.

"Man" y/n thought to themselves "quiet kid it is—" then they realized that there was someone they had forgotten. In fact it was the very person who sat behind them in most of their classes, Senpai.

"No y/n you can't!" They tried to reason with themselves, but what other options did they have? After all they had to go through with the challenge, they had to prove Miyuki wrong.

Turning around to face him, y/n immediately said "I choose you"

"Dang it, nice going Pokémon trainer y/n. That sounded way better in my head." y/n thought to themselves, cringing at what they've just done.

"Okay" he smiled warmly like he always did. Y/n simply forced a smile back and awkwardly made their way to the classroom door which they could not open because their hands were covered in their own blood like an anime fight scene.

"I got it" Senpai stepped up, opened the door and held it for you.

Y/n could feel the stares of their classmates and tried to brush it off annoyed "I could've easily opened the goddamned door by myself" they pouted silently walking to the nurse's office. "I didn't ask for all this attention- but I wish I could've seen Miyuki's face when that happened though, it would've been glorious"

Walking into the nurse's office you ask "where the hell is the nurse?"

"First time?" Senpai asked.

"E- excuse me?" Y/n was dumbfounded. Did he get sent here often? If so, why?

"From what I know, she's usually too drunk to even show up so when it comes to this stuff we're pretty much on our own, but don't worry, I'll get you cleaned up as best as I can." He went off into the office in search of supplies.

"Huh I wouldn't know, normally I'm the one sending people to the nurses office not getting sent here" y/n looked around the seemingly untouched office wondering how they never knew about any of this. "Oh crap! It got on my shirt!" Blood spewed out like an anime character coughing up blood.

"Haha, wow I didn't know you had such a sense of humor y/n" He smiled walking back towards them with a tray containing alcohol wipes, gauze, etc. "Now sit tight, okay?" He extended a hand so he could clean up their arm.

Y/n almost felt a blush creep onto their cheeks but quickly turned away. "Whatever" they answered, moving their arm towards him.

"Huh, that's weird" He said.

"What's weird?!?" Y/n glared at Senpai demanding to know what the problem was.

"It seems like you weren't actually cut at all. I wonder where this blood even came from." Senpai pointed at their arm which was completely unscathed. The reddened wipe said otherwise, but y/n was totally fine.

Y/n gasped and shook their arm like some noodle, they hated to admit it but Senpai was right.

"Damn you Shaggy, spilling your fucking fruit punch shit all over me. I'd like to see you try and use over 9000% of your power against my wrath? How about that?" y/n muttered incoherently.

Suddenly they felt a tap on their shoulder. "Y/n?" Senpai asked.

"Huh?" Y/n answered.

"Would you like to head back to class now, or do you wanna hang around a bit longer?" He tilted his head.

"Heh, as if I'd wanna stay here, I'd rather ditch my bloodstained shirt than stay here any longer" y/n snorted.

"Oh, you got blood on your shirt?" Senpai was concerned.

"Yeah, but who cares? Better get going before- WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!?!?" Y/n covered their eyes in horror as Senpai fumbled with the buttons of his shirt.

There was a sigh "Don't worry y/n, I'm wearing a tank-top underneath, besides I've probably got an extra shirt for myself in my gym locker." He offered his shirt over to y/n.

"Y- you can't be serious! I refuse!" y/n stared intensely at the shirt.

"Are you sure?" Senpai asked. "I doubt you be allowed to go about the rest of the school day like that." he motioned to the shirt y/n was wearing.

They looked down "What the fuck?!? Where'd all this blood come from?!?! They're gonna think I've killed someone!"

"What did I tell you?" Senpai shook his head.

Y/n gritted their teeth at this, how could he start nagging them like this? "Fine, but I'm not gonna be happy about it. Oh and don't you dare even think of looking at me when I'm changing" they glared menacingly.

"Don't worry, I won't. In fact I'll be going to my gym locker to put on another shirt and I'll see you in class, okay?" He smiled.

"Sure, see ya." Y/n ushered him out of the room and closed the door so they could finally be left alone.

"God fucking dammit" they mumbled under their breath.