Spring break! (Part one)

A/n🦐: writing this is so painful when it's nowhere near my spring break haha
m/n = mom's or like one parent's name s/n = sibling's name f/d = favorite drink f/s = favorite snack
Tw: cussing

"Ah! Freedom at last~!" Y/n stretched in relief as they made their way to the school exit.

A great weight has been lifted off of their shoulders knowing that they didn't have to deal with homework and other school fuckery for the whole week.

"Y/n my sweet!" They could hear a voice call out from somewhere.

Senpai slung an arm over y/n's shoulder nuzzling them. He was even more excited about spring break since y/n had promised to spend time with him.

"There's so much we could do! Would you like to go to a fair? Or maybe an amusement park! Or we could find something fun to do at my place!" Senpai was bursting with excitement smiling widely as he listed off countless activities.

It was precious as fuck, and took everything for y/n to resist shoving him against the nearest wall and kiss him. Just thinking about it made y/n's heart flutter as they began to unintentionally lean into Senpai's touch.

Senpai stopped in his tracks abruptly pulling away and turned to y/n expectantly.

Immediately nervous y/n sputtered out "w- wait! I'm sorry if that was uncomfortable and weird! I just missed you and wanted to like stand closer to you so I could hug you but I kinda fucked up"

Senpai's gaze softened as a warm smile took over and he stifled a giggle. "Y/n that's adorable."
"But I stopped since we made it to your place."

"O- oh!" Y/n facepalmed, pulling out their keys.

To be completely honest, y/n had completely forgotten that they what invited Senpai over so they could plan out what they wanted to do together.

"Sorry about that! You made me zone out too hard!" Y/n chuckled as they unlocked the door.

The door swung open and the air was still. Y/n let out a sigh of relief that their parents and sibling weren't there. Y/n would never see the end of their teasing and embarrassing retorts had they been present.

"The coast is clear!" Y/n gestured, holding the door open for Senpai who followed them inside.

Although this wasn't the first time Senpai had been over, the first time was quite the disaster. And that was back when y/n and Senpai weren't even dating yet. Y/n desperately hoped that their family wouldn't drive them apart with their weirdness. Shoving the thought of their family away, y/n sat down at the table.

Sitting next to them, Senpai commented "Y/n, you look like you don't trust your own house"

Stiffening up they turned to him "You can't blame me! Last time my mom made fun of your parents for almost pulling an Elon with naming you-"

"I what?" A shadow loomed above y/n.

"M- mom- hi uh" y/n faltered, not daring to look at their mother's mask of a friendly smile for a good reputation yet had bloodcurdling rage behind it.

"Hello Ms. m/n" Senpai waved awkwardly, breaking the tension between her and y/n.

"Senpai it's been a while! It's nice to see you and y/n are still friends." She smiled, turning to y/n. "Now y/n what kind of host are you? Get your friend some snacks or something to drink!" M/n demanded with a lowkey glare.

"Oh, we only dropped by to I could pick up the uh textbooks and project materials I forgot so we can get a head start on the homework. And who knows how long that will take" Y/n lied.

Letting out a sigh, m/n replied "Still, better to have a snack with you and be prepared" she then motioned y/n off.

This time it was y/n's turn to sigh. They walked off to the fridge to get a pair of f/d and some f/s.

"You're such a good kid Senpai. So responsible and on point, I could only dream that y/n would be more like you. Just look at them, I'm glad they had some sense in their taste of friends" M/n smiled once more.

Wincing a bit Senpai replied "Well that's what makes y/n, y/n."

He the added politely "Oh, and Ms. m/n? Would it be fine with you, if y/n spent the next couple of days or so over since we plan on finishing up all the spring break work at once? I mean you did say you wanted y/n to be more responsible and I wouldn't mind helping both of you with that."

"Senpai you're an angel! Little y/n has been slumping around so much with excuses after excuses and I just can't stand it. Take them for as long as you need to, but don't be afraid to discipline them." M/n cried out of joy.

"You okay?" Y/n asked their mom, as they walked in with the water and snacks.

A phone began to buzz, and y/n's mom pulled out their phone before hurriedly saying "Senpai I believe you can do it! Y/n don't be bad! I can't miss my show!" She then rushed off to watch her soap opera.

"Pack your things y/n, you don't have to worry about permission anymore." Senpai patted them on the head.

Eyes widening and a blush spreading on their face, y/n nodded before running upstairs to their shared room with s/n.

"Don't you dare even think about fucking like rabbits in here y/n. I don't wanna have anything to do with you and that twink" s/n groaned as soon as y/n entered the room.

"Shut up s/n. You'll get your freedom soon." Y/n snatched a bag before throwing in some clothes and other stuff before heading to the bathroom to get more stuff and then eventually ran back downstairs where Senpai was waiting.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

Nodding, y/n took his hand then ran out of the house.

"Thanks Senpai, you really saved me there." Y/n sighed.

"Of course y/n, but don't blame me if I go expecting a reward later on~" he leaned in to whisper.

Y/n's cheeks turned to a deep shade of red and they let out a groan of flustered frustration as Senpai watched happily.

A/n🦐: dear readers, I think I'm finally comfortable enough with writing to let loose so you won't know what the hell to expect ;D