(Senpai x stressed reader)

"Why can't it just go back to the hell where they came from?" Y/n sighed throwing their head back while sitting at their desk faced with a stack of homework. They were stuck with a mountain of work without a sliver of motivation to even look at it no matter who came over to help them. Even Senpai,  Y/n's determined boyfriend hasn't been able to provide much to help.
Giving into the procrastination, Y/n grabbed their phone and earbuds, got up, and walked off. They didn't know where they were going, but they figured a walk should help them cool off. Besides it was getting overwhelmingly stressful at home.
Wandering with no particular destination in mind, Y/n found themself at a quaint park. It was a small quiet area tucked away from prying eyes. A small glistening pond sat in the center of the area that was sprinkled with benches. Taking a seat Y/n picked a song, closed their eyes and drew in a deep breath, quietly humming to themself.
Y/n didn't notice but a familiar voice joined in on humming with them. When the voice stopped, Y/n paused for a moment opening their eyes to see nobody was there.
"Up here cutie~" the familiar voice cooed.
"Senpai?!?" Y/n exclaimed, turning around to see him behind you leaning on the bench you were sitting on.
With a proud grin on his face, he leaned over to peck Y/n on the cheek before walking over to sit with them.
"So, you gonna tell me why you ditched your own plans to study with me?" He teased.
Y/n's smile faded at mention of schoolwork.
"You know, you didn't have to keep coming over everyday for me. I thought that since it didn't seem effective you'd feel like I was a wasting your time" they sighed.
Senpai's eyes softened, and he tilted y/n's chin up to look him in the eyes.
"Y/n, I do it because I want to. Because any moment I spend with you becomes precious to me and even if  you're struggling I can't stand around and not want to help you. While you may prove to be tough sometimes I still wanna protect you and at least be there to hold your hand." Senpai comforted.
"Senpai... thank you" Y/n managed "Those thoughts only occurred to me because of stress, and I just don't want to think about it." They added.
"And that's completely understandable Y/n! You've been so overwhelmed, I should use this as a chance to have more fun with you~" He smiled innocently.
Scattered, Y/n quickly thought of another topic and asked "How did you even find me here Senpai?"
He shrugged  "I just had to follow the voice of love, you know? Let the voice of love take you higher?"
"Senpai you're so cheesy!!" Y/n whined.
"Awww but you love it don't you Y/n? Or shall I say my love?" Senpai beamed as he hugged Y/n.
"Sure thing Senpai, my one and only soulmate" Y/n smirked.
Now it was his turn to face the cheesiness, as Senpai's cheeks flushed red.
"Y/n! That was uncalled for!" Senpai blushed before grasping Y/n by the hand and leading them away "Come on, we're gonna spend more time together doing anything you want. Besides you know I always have time when it comes to you" he winked.
Smiling, Y/n squeezed Senpai's hand before walking off with him.

[sorry not sorry for the Jojo reference teeheee]