FIGHT! (Protective Senpai x reader)

A/n 🦐: don't mind me, but trying to be more comfy with the way I write online teehee
Tw: sprinkled with cussing, a dash of violence, and a lemon!

"What?!?" Y/n gasped to themselves in shock holding a little note that had fluttered into their locker. "Am- am I gonna be confessed to?!"

They gawked at the letter inviting them to the back of the library after school. Ignoring the cold flared they felt, Y/n smiled. They were never involved in any romance stuff in all their high school years, so this should be interesting for sure. Especially if it were from a certain someone. Blushing to themselves, Y/n shook their head and ran to class.

Class time, normal as always teachers trying to stay on some schedule and failing, students messing around, assignments being bullshitted, all that good stuff. However, y/n was in a world of their own imagining possible scenarios of what would happen once they met with the mysterious messenger. Their daydreams carried them through the entire schoolday.

A gentle breeze swept through the warm air, as y/n anxiously waited for the sender to arrive. Looking around there was no one to be seen, so they dragged their eyes to their feet on the ground and let out a sigh.

"Well if it isn't y/n? I hope you weren't waiting too long, and I'm truly honored that you came." A voice greeted.

It was Senpai in all his glory. His alluring eyes, angelic smile, cheeks dusted with pink, it was almost too much to handle. Y/n's heart melted on the spot. To think so many dreams are about come true in that very moment, it was so overwhelming for them. Squeezing their eyes shut and covering their flustered face in their hands, y/n hid their obviously flustered reaction. A pair of soft hands gently took hold of y/n's wrists, pulling them away from their face then cupping their burning cheeks. Wincing a bit, y/n peeked their eyes open before being met with an indescribably sweet soft kiss. One what wasn't too sweet but just enough to want more.

"S̵̡̛̻̙̝̥̓̇̔̏̆̈͆͂͐͌̉̀̚͝Ḱ̵̢̢̧̛̙̖͙͚̬̤̼̗͐̉̚R̶̮͎̙͔͗̊È̸̦͎̳̗͖̳͉͚̜̪̠̻E̷̛̗̞̅̇̍̃̎̊̈́̉͆͆͊̚͝Ē̶̢͖̮͚͔̘̙̋̀́͌̂͛̈́̓͘̚͝Ě̵͇̯̰̐͂͋!" the broken school bell rang. Students gathered their belongings, shoving their way out of classrooms to wherever else they needed to be. Y/n facepalmed at the crowd hoping not to end up crushed by the horde of students in the halls. Getting up, they slipped through the crowd hoping to get a breath of fresh air somehow. When people got all crowded like that there was no telling what was gonna happen, no shit someone's father could be stomped to death and long live the king.

"No running in the halls!" An uptight instructor's voice echoed.

Plucking several students out, she jabbed a spiny finger towards the faces of several students and glaring at them with her mean Brady eyes before clacking on her heels out of sight. One kid who was weeded out by her seemed so menacing though. Y/n couldn't see their face, it was obscured by a hood but it was as if the kid's eyes were piercing through Y/n's soul. Shrugging off the thought of such nonsense, Y/n hurried with the crowd to their next class.

~whoop timeskip to schoolday end~

"Thank goodness" Y/n let out a sigh of relief as they reached the back of the library.

Nobody else was there yet, at least as far as they could tell. It was a forested area, light peeking through the leaves of all the trees that were nearby. There was no path, so y/n struggled to go around the trees and stand at the back wall of the library. Standing against the wall for shade, Y/n pulled out their phone since waiting is boring and they needed some good thing to happen to them after whatever the school day had been. After a good solid moment of scrolling, Y/n turned around to observe the back of the library. It was an odd place to ask to meet, nobody ever bothered to go there. Yes it was secluded and peaceful, but more in an ominous way. Like a bit of land used as a burial ground by a serial killer. Then again there's always the chance of completely overthinking these things, after all three no way a place so tranquil could be anything else than what it seemed. Just as they were about to leave, Y/n looked down once more to check their phone. It was then two arms placed on either side of u/n had them pinned to the wall.