Do you dare? Part 1: Hate

A/n🦐: hello lovelies, it's been a while hasn't it? Here's the first chapter of a new miniseries which I wrote ages ago and never uploaded cause reasons.

"Senpai" ugh that disgusting name made y/n want to throw a chair out of a window. That petty asshole was always flouncing around acting all charming and sweet to everyone which always got on y/n's nerves. How fake of him to deceive people like that, to get them to think he was like some kind of prince who'd sweep people off of their feet hopelessly in love. And so what if a part of y/n felt it was true, each time they thought of that whole romantic facade they were reminded of how much they wanted to punch him in that pretty boy face of his.

"Good morning y/n!" The fluffy haired strawberry blond boy waved at you as he passed by. Y/n merely scowled, they knew that behind that sweet act there was something more sinister.

~~Timeskip to in class~~

"Who the hell do you think you're fooling?" Y/n thought as they glared daggers at the back of Senpai's head.

They were currently in their least favorite class. It wasn't all too bad though, the teacher didn't give much work and was pretty chill and you were seated next to your bestie Lemon Demon, so why did they hate it? Senpai. Y/n was seated directly behind their most despised person which was him of all people. "Brrr!" their phone went interrupting their thoughts.

"Shawty you good? Your eyes look like they're gonna pop out of their sockets👀👀" the message read, it was from Lemon Demon who y/n turned to to see he was scribbling something down in a notebook. Sighing y/n typed a response. "Yeah, I'm good just need a break from this class😩" There was a tap on their shoulder and y/n turned around confused as Lemon Demon proudly held out his notebook to y/n.

Looking down y/n realized he had doodled y/n shooting lasers out of their eyes like some kind of city destroying monster (which out monster friend must be a big fan of), not far was a crude scribble of what looked like a dead person laying about with an arrow labeling them as Senpai. Y/n almost snorted once they saw this and slapped a hand over their mouth to contain their laughter.

The bizarre sound alerted a few students who looked around confused. Senpai was one of them, and looked suspiciously at lemon demon who shrugged at him. Just as he was about to get back to work he heard faint giggles from y/n. Senpai was taken completely by surprise since he had never witnessed y/n genuinely laughing and didn't expect it to be so adorable.

"Ughh just fuck already" Lemon demon sighed to himself staring at the two. As y/n's bestie, he saw right through y/n's tough act and was well aware of their deeply rooted feelings for Senpai. No matter how much he tried not to interfere, he couldn't help but do something. After all, when life gives you lemons, lemons give you new opportunities!

A/n🦐: Since these ain't oneshots the chapters are gonna be a lil shorter but hey maybe I'll probably update every week. You guys can pick a day ;)