Yandere Senpai x Tsundere Reader (part 2)

A/n🦐: wahoo were back~! Ugh sorry tbis took so long life threw a lot of bs at me😩😩😩
Tw: lots of cursing,
f/f favorite food

Woke. Y/n had awoken, but where? What the fuck had happened to them? They appeared to be in some neatly organized bedroom but who's? Too many questions came up in y/n's mind and before they could even start to try answering them their stomach growled.

"Oh..." They facepalmed. Of course they had passed out from hunger, they shuffled out of the sheets of the bed and went downstairs hoping nobody was there so they could just go home and eat.

"Oh you're up y/n!" A voice called as Senpai ran over hugging you gently.

"No, oh god no" y/n could feel themselves blush and hated that they did. "out of all things that could happen, out of all people" their thoughts screamed internally.

"Come over here, I got you some food. Fainting from hunger must've been so horrible you poor thing." Senpai lead them to the kitchen without giving them a chance to respond.

There on the table y/n saw that he had gotten them f/f and felt unsettled. "How- was this on purpose?" Their thoughts panicked. "No y/n you're probably just overthinking this there's no way." They reassured themselves as they were sat down before beginning to eat.

Senpai sat down at the other end of the table, preoccupied with scrolling through his phone. It was terribly uncomfortable being in the house of the person they hated to love. It didn't make it any better that they were alone, where were his parents? They were probably working but still y/n had hoped there was something to make this experience less dreadfully uncomfortable. Y/n supposed they were to be respectful, but how could they do that when they had such complex feelings for him?

"So, are you feeling any better?" Senpai looked up at y/n.

They nodded awkwardly trying to be polite. "Yeah, thanks for helping me."

"Is the food good enough? If you want, I could get something else." He tilted his head.

"Oh no! That's fine! Uh this just so happens to be my favorite." Y/n waved their hands embarrassed.

"Looks like that was a lucky guess then" Senpai smiled knowing all too well what y/n's favorites were. Although as much as he knew about y/n, Senpai had no idea what they thought of him. Unlike everyone else they paid him no mind, it was quite unpredictable. Sometimes they'd be cold and walk out and other times they'd be reserved and respectful, there was no telling what y/n felt for Senpai.

"Oh I should probably be going, sorry for the trouble. Is there anything I can do for you in return?" Y/n held back from cringing as they said that hoping he wouldn't say nothing so that the disgusting feeling of being indebted to him would go away.

"No, it's nothing." Senpai replied.

Annoyed that he said exactly what they didn't want to hear y/n asked. "Are you sure?"

"Yup!" he answered right away with a smile.

Clenching their fists y/n exclaimed "You're really gonna make me feel indebted to you forever?"

Senpai's eyes widened at their sudden change in temper. As angry as they seemed, they were blushing and not the kind from normal embarrassment. Could it be? That there was a chance the two could have a naturally formed normal relationship? As willing as he was to use force, he wasn't expecting things to be this way.

"Actually..." he started. Y/n turned to him "And no, I won't do anything weird of perverted."

"Y/n, do you really think I'd do that? I was just gonna ask you to explain what was up with you at school. It was really strange if you to just take off running, did you do something?" Senpai asked.