Do you dare? Part 2: A new challenger approaches

Somewhere:

"Oh~ and it better be convincing or I won't hesitate to eat a bitch"

"Y- yes! Don't worry you can rely on me!" A girl squeaked in response.

~~Timeskip to after class~~
RRIINNGGG! The provident ringing of the bell filled the school.

"Ugh, one step closer to freedom" y/n slid out of their seat done with school already.

"Hey y/n I'm gonna be a bit late to lunch, my ceramics teacher wanted to have a bit of a talk with me about why I can't sculpt innards for my project." Lemon demon sighed.

"Heh, typical you" y/n chuckled at him playfully punching him in the shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, but I'll be there. There's no way in hell I'm becoming a lemon square." He joked back at you before waving. "See you y/n!"

"Don't eat anyone" y/n waved back.

"Aww y/n you're no fun" he joked a pout in response before walking off.

Y/n smiled before turning away to chill out for the lunch break.

"Finally, I can scroll through the same three apps on my phone in peace" they sighed lightheartedly. This wouldn't last long.

"Y/n" They felt a sharp tap on the shoulder and turned around to face a girl. What was her name again? Unsure, y/n couldn't be bothered to remember the name of some random background freak who would fawn over your arch-nemesis.

"Oh hey Mitsuki" y/n greeted them nonchalantly.

"It's Miyuki, but whatever" the girl sighed folding her arms impatiently. "So, I've got a challenge for you, and if you're not some wuss then it would be wise to accept it."

Y/n tilted their head intrigued by this proposal. "A challenge you say? Well go right on ahead, I'm listening." They grinned internally at the opportunity to stick it not only to this girl, but Senpai as well.

Miyuki adjusted her glasses and y/n swore they glimmered like that one iconic anime move. "If you're truly serious about this, meet me behind the gym after school." And with that, she left.

"Looks like somebody just challenged me to a fight" Y/n giggles to theirselves plotting how badly they'd whoop her ass and everyone who interfered. "I gotta tell lem about this!" They grinned as they continued to plot their battle plan.

~timeskip brought to you by my favorite drawing program: notes <3~

"LEM! LEMM!!!" Y/n jumped onto their bestie with a feral nature.

"What is it y/n?!?" He asked with a baffled expression.

"You're invited to front row seating of the fight of the century! No, not Logan Paul bs KSI, but y/n vs Senpai's megasimp!" They exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Dang y/n, it's only this far in the semester and you're already getting into fights?" Lemon demon smiles like a proud parent. "My little y/n is moving up in the world" he sniffles dramatically. "But unfortunately, I cannot attend the fight. I've been tasked with cleaning up the dissection club's crap load of specimens since those guys are lazy fucks."

"B- but lem!" Y/n interjects.

"Sorry y/n, but this time they promised to pay me and I need to make sure they keep their word." He clenches his fist with a look of citrusy determination.

"Fine, but if not, you better whoop their asses as badly as I do to the background freak"

"It's a deal!" He shook their hand before hurrying off to the so called dissection club.

"Guess I better get going too" y/n thought to themselves and headed to meet with what's her face again.