Do you dare? Part 3: The Challenge

Y/n had arrived at the back of the dull old gym. They took a deep breath, only beginning to imagine what was to come. Empty trash wrappers and dead leaves flew about the barren, seemingly abandoned side of the school and there seemed to be no signs of life other than the girl eagerly waiting for them.

"There you are, I was starting to think you chickened out" Miyuki scoffed glaring at you. Her cold grey eyes stared into your soul without a hint of hesitation.

"Well, if it isn't little-miss 'I wanna get fucked by Senpai'" y/n grinned a sinister smile and cracked their knuckles menacingly. "By the time I'm done with pulverizing you, you'll be mistaken for the meat they use when making chicken nuggies" they giggled at their own joke, since who else could appreciate such fine humor?

"Tch-! Typical y/n, always going about things in such a savage manner! You see unlike you, I'm civilized, and if you couldn't see that I wasn't challenging you to a fight, you'd best be some monkey brain." She went on with a shit eating grin.

"Bitch you did not just say that." Y/n glared at the smug girl.

"But oh yes I did you homo sapien"

Y/n could feel themselves physically cringe "Oh yeah? Watch me prove you wrong, you haven't even told me the challenge, and I already bet I can beat your ass at it you prissy fuck!" They clenched their teeth.

"Ohoho really~?" She looked down on them like she had just seen the most pathetic joke ever. "Do you seriously think you're up for it? Already accepting a challenge that I'm confident you'll lose at?"

"Bitch quit monologues and spit it out already!" Y/n was fuming with rage.

"Fine, if you insist..." she paused for a moment leaning in to whisper "but just so you know, if you tell a single soul about this then you automatically lose, and I'll know when you tell someone cause it'll spread like a wildfire." Her hushed voice gave off the impression she was trying to seduce y/n.

"Sure whatever, go on" y/n urged.

Taking y/n's hands into hers she smiled an unsettling smile, not exactly warm and welcoming but not exactly passive aggressive either.

"Y/n l/n."

"I'm challenging you, starting now to confess to Senpai within 15 days until, this time. Not some half assed tsundere confession, but one that you actually put thought into, one that you'd need to take the time to get to know him and that comes straight from the bottom of your pitch black empty heart."

"Fuck that! There's no way in hell am I doing anything like that!" Y/n pulled their hands back, in disgust.

"If you refuse, or fail to do so, I'm going to tell everyone, and I mean everyone that you are oh-so-desperate to be fucked by him"

Y/n felt themselves physically cringe harder than they ever had before. "You wouldn't..."

"Ohoho but I would~!" Now it was she who wore the sinister grin. "Little did you know, I have perfect blackmail~!" She held her phone above her head proudly playing the clip she had recorded.

"Well if it isn't little-miss 'I wanna get fucked by Senpai'"

"You do know that if I do a little oh so perfect trimming of the clip I've really got the perfect headlines for the next school newspaper. Oh my y/n! I didn't think you were so thirsty!" An unsettlingly devilish aura emitted from her. "You've already gotten yourself into this mess thinking you've had the upper hand, now either way I'm gonna give you a whole world of humiliation, now I take it you don't have any questions?"

Y/n glared at her furiously at loss for words.

"Well good, I'll be checking in with you every now and then to see how that confession is going. In the mean time, best of luck trying not to make a fool of yourself. Toodles y/n~" And with that she turned to leave with a stride of great confidence.

"MITSUBISHI YOU BITCH" y/n yelled out after her.

"FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME ITS MIYUKI!" she yelled back.

Y/n ignored her and pulled out there phone to tell lemon demon about their situation.

"Bruh that bitch trolled me, she wants me to-" "huh?!" Before y/n could even finish typing they were faced with a notification from an unknown sender.

"The glasses emoji?" Y/n looked up from there phone and around them, there was nobody but they couldn't help but feel an unsettling atmosphere.

A new message popped up reading "Don't even think about it -M"

Y/n sighed "Fuck it, I'll tell him afterwards" and deleted what they were typing. "I've got other things to worry about" they shoved their hands in their pockets and stormed off.

~later~

No thoughts, head empty.

Y/n was currently slumped over in their chair at home still trying to recount the events that happened that day. Was that girl serious? Sighing they pulled out their phone and stared blankly at the messages from who they assumed was Miyuki, who else would do such a thing?

"Ugh this is the worst!" Y/n groaned, throwing their phone across the room. "I can't lose to a bitch like that, but how does she expect me to do pull this shit?! Fuck her!"

"I'm just gonna sleep it off for the day" they curled up in their bed all cozily and fell into a deep sleep.

~somewhere~

"Did you do it?"

"Yup, now all we need to do is wait"

A/n🦐: if you've made it this far, thank you I truly mean it :> have a happy Halloween lovelies