Fight me bitch! (Senpai x tsundere reader)

A/n🦐: shoutout to the people who leave comments on my uploads, ilysm 😫❤️‍🔥 Anyways soo many people I know are in a love-hate-relationship with Senpai, this is my way of saying stop the hate just love each other sheeesh 😒
S/n: sibling's name but if you don't got one then  me aka shrimpy can fill in ;3
Tw: excessive cursing, somewhat feisty y/n
🚨: No, it's not the "it's not like I like you! b- baka!" tsundere I fucking hate those bitches and I know you're better than that

"Now that's cringe" Y/n murmured to themselves, huddled up with their phone as they scrolled angrily. Something in particular (more specifically someone ;D) has successfully taken over their mind. And of course of all people it had to be that cocky ass strawberry blond boy by the name of Senpai. Of all people why him? He wasn't even real! To think some pixelated white boy had occupied so much of your thoughts.

"I fucking can't" Y/n shook their head woefully. Then an idea sprung into their mind "I'll have this bitch make me hate him!" They grinned whipping out their computer and searching for a hating simulator download to pirate.

There was no way this character could've been as loveable as he seemed to have been, right? After all y/n had been through several other dating simulator games and wasn't too impressed by them, so they didn't have high expectations at all for this game.

"Y/n did you eat all of the-" s/n paused once they caught the sight of their frenzied sibling then continued cautiously  "y'know it's fine, I'll buy enough for the both of us this time" finger gunning out of there to hide their fear like a champ.

Turning back to their computer, the game had finished downloading. "Damn that's pretty fast" y/n was impressed. "It better uninstall that fast too cause once I'm done with this you'll be gone forever" they smirked.

Y/n opened it up to the home screen and had to admit, the aesthetic of the game was fucking adorable. The somewhat bright yet pastel pixels floated across the screen in such a cutesy fashion.

Starting a new game, a question popped up on the screen.

"What is your name?" It read.

Y/n was going to enter their name then paused thinking for a moment. "Fuck it, I'll have the twink address me as GOD" they thought chuckling and entering GOD.

Text flew across the screen in a visual novel styled manner which y/n skimmed past giggling every time their character spoke a line. Basically the character was transferring to a new school, and didn't know that they were special.

"Cliche" y/n sighed skipping past their character's ramblings about how they hope the school year will be fun and that they will make lots of friends and new memories.

At last you made it to the introductions at school, the teacher npcs said the exact bullshit you'd expected them to say as well as a bunch of students. Y/n only slowed down the skipping when they saw the mention of Senpai in the dialogue. "At long last" their eyes narrowed at the screen.

It was then Senpai's happy little sprite popped up on the screen "Welcome GOD!"

"BAHAHAHA" Y/n burst out laughing choking back the tears that were forming in their eyes. "I gotta take a screenshot of this!" They wheezed opening the menu to pause the game. It didn't. They tried again, still no.

"Huh, must be broken, oh well" they shrugged, but before they could hit the keyboard shortcut to screenshot anything the dialogue went on "Trying to run dear?"

Snorting at this, y/n commented "Nice job devs, you did the undertale thing like every other developer"

The expression of Senpai's sprite changed as the dialogue went on "or shall I say y/n?"