Spring break?

"Y/n~!" A voice sang out. "The snacks are ready to go!"

The voice belonged to none other than a stunning strawberry blond boy with cool, calming eyes. Long story short: Senpai, y/n's boyfriend. He poked his head into the doorway of his room seeing his significant other collapsed dramatically face first on the floor, quickly bringing a hand up to his mouth to hold back laughter.

"Of all the places y/n! Why?" Senpai smiled down at them, amused.

"Floor gang for life!" Y/n looked up at Senpai, shooting him a cheeky grin which he returned a loving smile to.

That and they were both drained from school and life. As much as it didn't seem so, y/n was looking forward to spending the day with Senpai even if they were just chilling at his house and procrastinating on homework together. Besides it wasn't like his parents were strict, or even there at all. Business trips and conferences be wildin' for them, which Senpai didn't seem to mind too much despite having no siblings or pets to keep him company. Luckily for him, there wasn't anyone else he preferred more than y/n to keep him company.

Y/n rolled over, and sat upright patting the spot next to them where Senpai plopped down setting the tray of snacks and drinks in front of them. He then picked up a f/f juice box, ripping the straw off, and stabbing it into place before holding it out in front of y/n. However, rather than taking it immediately y/n let out a big yawn and stretched widely before extending their arm to take it.

"I can't wait until spring break" y/n sighed  bringing the straw to their lips then looking over at Senpai's and their own backpacks slumped against each other both crammed with schoolwork.

"Yeah, these teachers just love busywork that doesn't even relate to the tests. And there's no breaks" he replied placing his laptop in front of the two of you so you could watch something.

Frankly it didn't matter what they watched, Senpai would enjoy it regardless of being trash tv, anime, meme compilations etc. [no not hentai you perv and no porn either] He just loved hearing y/n's remarks, seeing them get all immersed, and that he could cuddle them all cozily as long as he wanted to.

"Hey y/n? Do you happen to be free on spring break?" Senpai tilted his head facing them.

"Hmmm" y/n thoughtfully placed down their juice box and brought a hand to their chin as they pondered.

The room went silent, y/n's expression was unreadable, and Senpai had tensed up thinking he had made a big mistake.

"It doesn't even have to be the whole time! So we can hang out more even if it's just for a day. I don't want you to feel obligated to stay with me for the entirety of the break. As much as I'd love that-" he stopped himself short, slapping a hand over his mouth.

Senpai's cheeks went tinted pink, as his sudden shyness took over.

"Yup!" Y/n popped in. "I'll see how much of break I'll be available then negotiate for more if I have to. There's no way I'd ditch my emotional support twink!" They smiled teasingly.

Senpai let out a sigh of relief but froze as soon as he processed the last part.

"Oh really?" His tone shifted dramatically as he eyed y/n. "I'd like to see what that makes you then." Senpai smirked before pinning y/n to the floor. [no the floor isn't hard. you won't crack your skull open]

"H- hey you were the one just asking if I could hang out with you! Don't you think you're getting a little cocky?" Y/n sputtered out as they had become a flustered disaster beneath Senpai. [heeehee y/n getting topped by Senpai]

"Mhmm" Senpai nodded, his smirk didn't falter.

"I mean I could easily change my mind and..." y/n trailed off noticing that Senpai had begun loosening his tie.

"And?" he asked just as y/n trailed off.

"Like you said, I don't have to spend time with you or at least all of it" y/n's voice quivered.

"Is that a threat?" Senpai asked going still.

"No duh!" Y/n pouted.

Without another word Senpai pulled off his tie and threw it behind him before pulling y/n into a hug so close that his cheek was against theirs.

"Y/n?" Senpai breathed out, his voice quivering a bit.

Just by the tone of his voice, y/n could tell he was speaking genuinely. Not only that but Senpai's grasp was secure yet gentle. Oh how safe if felt in that moment, being held like the most precious thing that Senpai has ever experienced.

"Yes Senpai?" they whispered in a concerned tone.

"Why are you so embarrassed? We cuddle all the time and I've never seen you get this flustered over it." He grinned smugly.

"Gahh Senpai! You're so mean!" Y/n groaned flailing  out of his grasp.

"Oh y/n I don't have a clue what thoughts went through your mind" Senpai, pulled an innocent closed eye smile "Also about spring break, you down?" He added.

"Of course Senpai. I wanna spend as much of it as I can with you!" Y/n admitted blushing.

As soon as Senpai opened his mouth to reply, they had held out their juice box placing the straw in his mouth. Y/n's act of revenge had worked. It was a windows error moment for Senpai as he blanked out in confusion.

"But you should probably shut up and kiss me cause don't I deserve it?" y/n added.

Right then he took their hand, pulling the juice box away to passionately press his lips against theirs.

As soon as he pulled away he smiled "Oh you definitely do. And so much more that I hope surprise you with later!" Senpai winked.

A/n🦐: So uh I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a mini story in the story for the spring break thing. Like I kinda wanna do it but idk, let me know if you wanna spend your entire week with him and get many many parts following this or if I should just stick with solely random oneshots (;