Do you dare? Part 8: Friends

A/N🦐: July 17~
I had to reread this entire thing cause I forgot what I had planned for this story forgive me and sorry if I'm not as funny as I was, I forgot abt tiktok.

Ever since y/n spent that afternoon with Senpai, they couldn't stop thinking about every little time they had let their mask slip.

"God fuck I was starving to become genuinely nice to him in the end" they scolded themselves in the mirror of their bathroom. "I even paid for his frozen yogurt dammit and I'm a material gowrl!" They poured and began to vigorously brush their teeth Katsuki-Bakugo style.

"Oh well I guess I'll have to deal with what happened yesterday tomorrow" they sighed passing away into their bed.

~~timeskip~~

"Ayo bitch what's popping?" Their best friend called out brightly at them.

"Hey lem" They were preoccupied with grabbing their textbooks.

"So~ how was yesterday? Tell me all about it!"

"Shit got spicy" y/n said without thinking.

"What really?!? In school again?!" His mouth gaped open like a horrified parent.

"Fucking wasabi or whatever, I'll tell you after class" they were too overwhelmed to explain themselves at the moment.

"Sure then, I'll be there!" He gave them a thumbs-up.

~~timeskip~~

Unfortunately y/n being only human, completely forgot. After class instead of heading to their usual meeting spot they decided to try and find somewhere to sit alone and process what was going on since it was all happening too fast.

As they strolled through the halls mindlessly, a few people gave them weird looks. Y/n paid no mind though, they just wanted to be alone. Not expecting anything they headed to the roof access door and jiggled the doorknob to see it unlocked.

"Worth a shot" they shrugged as they peeked through a crack seeing nobody and sighing in relief.

"Anime protagonist privileges, amiright?" They kicked back, opening their phone and selecting their favorite background noise for thinking and working; Geno Samuel's 60+ part Chris Chan documentary er- [insert smth normal here].

Yanking out a notebook they began mindlessly doodling since that always helps with thinking, right?
They started simple with a goofy-ass goose and as the page was filling up they lost track of time.

Yawning they looked up at the sky, it was still bright out so they looked at their phone to check the time. "Three o'clock eh?" They sighed having unintentionally ditched their last classes not that they cared. Y/n looked back at their phone which had a notification. "For fucks sake not Mikitaka again" They began packing their things and got up ready to go back home. On their way down the hallway they spotted a familiar face- no, two familiar faces talking to each other. It was Senpai and that bitch who proposed that challenge

Conflicted on whether to make their presence known or sneak by, they decided on the latter quickly walking past the two before one called out. "y/n!" It was Mitsuwa, of course it was.

They turned around faking a smile. "Yo mitochondria!"

"Y/n! We were just talking about how we could use some extra help with cleanup for this one club!" She feigned politeness. Y/n had never tried so hard not to physically cringe, it was worse then that one scene in Euphoria.

"Aha sorry microwave, I'm no maid, I'm a..." they trailed off thinking really hard about this. "I'm a loyal shrimpling! Yes! I have to go and read the newest update on my web-stories" they chirped walking away.

"Oh that sure is a shame, I suppose Senpai and I can manage by ourselves. Come on Senpai! While we're cleaning why don't we talk about something? Anything! How about y/n? Did you know that they actually- mmph!" Y/n was back stuffing a hand over the girl's mouth.
"I've changed my mind! Shrimpy can wait, I'm sure they're still in college hell" they quickly spoke over whatever the girl was trying to say.

"Are you sure y/n? You seem really dedicated?" Senpai laughed at the awkward situation.

Y/n huffed pulling away from Mitsuka and crossed their arms. "Of course. I'm an expert cleaner as you know. Did you even see the before and after photos I took of the nurse's office?" They ran into the classroom that needed cleaning and yoinked the nearest cleaning supplies quickly getting to work scraping hardened clay from the floor.

"I- I mean I saw the finished product?" He looked at them concerned.

"Tch- boastful much, y/n" she mumbled under her breath as y/n showed off the disastrous nurse's office next to their finished result which looked brand new. An idea popped into Miyuji's head "Well clearly you can handle this on your own then. Senpai, why don't we do something else?"

Y/n's head snapped in her direction seeing she took his hand and was urging him to leave with her.

"Um I don't think I can do that." He looked back at y/n who met his eyes for a second but quickly turned away back to cleaning.

"What? Why?" She asked with a look of betrayal.

"Y/n is my friend, plus I'd hate to give them the impression that I only see them as a maid." Senpai reasoned which upon hearing a blush unwillingly creeped onto y/n's cheeks.

"I- I suppose. Though it would be fitting of them to dress up in a maid outfit, don't you think?"

Senpai went quiet for a moment "If you're saying they'd look good in one then yeah, I agree"

"Damn right I'd look good in a maid dress" y/n thought to themselves mindlessly before actually realizing what Senpai just said and practically choked on their own spit.

"Y/n are you alright?!?" He went up to them worried with Misaki following.

"Y- yeah sorry about that it's just this clay smells like shit" they coughed a few more times hoping to play it off, which they did of course.

A/N🦐: I genuinely have the faintest idea of the girl's name, but I know it was a running joke to get it wrong so I've stuck with it.