Do you dare? Part 10: Scream

🦐: this story is haunting me and I'll have no peace until I end it even if it kills me, so here's another extra long chapter cause it took years to write

"No."

"What?" Senpai was taken aback, rejection wasn't something he was used to.

"No way!! In case you don't remember, I'm still in a maid getup and also a mess!" Y/n exclaimed.

Senpai was still in shock "But I could've sworn you said you wanted to go get some?"

"At home! I just wanna go home." Y/n groaned, not caring if they came off as rude.

Senpai sighed, not letting go of this. "I'm walking you home then. You're in quite the vulnerable state, so don't even think about running off."

Y/n simply sighed, keeping quiet the rest of the way home. "Is it just me, or has his attitude changed?" They zoned out in their thoughts. "I'm clearly not having it, but he's sticking around for some reason- is he really that set on not being rejected??"

Their thoughts were interrupted by Senpai suddenly speaking up. "Y/n, do you hate me?"

Y/n looked over at him seeing his face was slightly distraught. "I... no...?" They couldn't bring themselves to say yes when Senpai looked like a dejected puppy.

"Then how do you feel about me?" He looked up at you, determined to know the answer.

"Well that's- um... a secret!!" Y/n put a finger on their lips not wanting to reveal that it's so complicated, not even they knew.

"I... see..." Senpai's curious gaze pierced you, until you couldn't stand it anymore.

"I'm still figuring things out so! Um- about that ice cream hangout... I didn't say no to doing it another day! Hour about tomorrow, my... friend?" Y/n's cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.

Senpai's face lit up with joy. "Really?!? You mean it? So does that mean we're close now?"

"I- I guess??" Y/n's eyes widened in shock and embarrassment over what they had just said... they had basically unintentionally friend-zoned they guy they were supposed to be "seducing". If this ruined their chance to win this stupid challenge, it would be so joever, before they knew it, they were home.

"So this is where you live?" Senpai asked, seemingly in complete shock which made you quite offended.

"What? You gonna flex and tell me you live somewhere better like the hype house?" Y/n snapped out of their thoughts.

"I- er- no? Although that would be quite the experience, but- no no! I actually live in the house right behind this one." Senpai seemed quite embarrassed to admit it.

Great. Now you couldn't escape him unless you fled the neighborhood, maybe even the country for good measure. And even worse he knows where y/n lives...

They decided to try and joke around to relieve some stress. "Wow, so you're saying I basically have your IP?"

Senpai was confused, but nodded.

"And your home address too?" Y/n added.

Senpai was still unsure where you were going with this.