Chapter 14: Denver

We pulled up outside the Four Seasons and I had the biggest smile on my face and butterflies in my stomach. I knew the guys would be at their show so our plan was to sneak into their rooms to surprise them when they got back.

We walked into the lobby and strutted over to the reception desk. I felt super sexy and I couldn't wait for Nikki to see me! I was gonna pounce on him like some kinda sex kitten, I even made sure I was going commando so we had easy access.

"Can I help you ladies?" A man asked as I tapped my nails on the desk.

"Yeah! Our boyfriends are staying in this hotel and we were wondering if we could get access to their rooms? We wanna surprise them" Ashley asked as she fluttered her lashes and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry but we can't do that, it's goes against our company policy" he said.

"You're kidding, right!? Vince Neil is my boyfriend! And this is Olivia Riley! Girlfriend of Nikki Sixx, ex girlfriend of David Lee Roth and the daughter of Ozzy Osbourne!" Ashley snapped as she waved her finger at him.

"Yeah. I'm sure that's the case" he smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"Come on Ashley, we'll just wait for them over here" I sighed as I pointed to some comfy looking chairs.

"I don't know where else we can look!"

I heard a familiar voice yelling and turned around. I saw Doc storming through the lobby, he looked like he wanted to tear his hair out! I noticed Mick, Vince and Tommy walking quickly behind him.

Where the fuck was Nikki!?

"DOC!?" I yelled as I smiled and waved at him.

The 4 of them stopped in their tracks. Their faces all dropped and the colour drained from their cheeks. You could almost hear them gulp at the same time.

"Vinnie!?" Ashley squealed.

"See I told you!" She snapped at the guy before she strutted over to him, rolling her case through the lobby. I followed behind her.

"Hey guys... where's Nikki at? And what the fuck happened to you!?" I asked as I picked up Vince's chin and looked at his busted lip.

"Your fucking boyfriend decided to flip out last night" he mumbled as he pulled away and put his arm around Ashley.

"Wait, what!? Nikki hit you!?" I exclaimed as me and Ashley looked at each other instantly and then back at the guys.

"Why don't we go somewhere private and we can all talk there?" Mick said as he glared at Doc.

I looked around at everyone trying to make sense of everything. Tommy grabbed my suitcase and linked arms with me as we took the elevator up to Doc's suite.

***

"He's been missing for 20 hours and not a single one of you thought to fucking call me!?" I yelled as I paced around the room.

"But it's Nikki...he's like a boomerang, he'll always come back" Tommy sighed.

"What did you say to him when he called you last night?" Mick asked as he finally spoke up.

"What!? He didn't call me last night" I snapped as I stopped walking around.

The guys all looked at each other and then back at me.

"Then who the fuck was in your apartment?" Vince asked.

I glanced at Ashley and our faces dropped.