Chapter 60: Shout At The Devil

Things with the record label hadn't been doing so great. They had been on the verge of going bankrupt so they were pushing for more songs and albums from all of us to try and bail their asses out.

Liv and I didn't really give a fuck if we got dropped, we knew another label would snatch us up straight away with a better deal than our initial one or we could just make our own. I mean, we had the money and the resources to do it after all. We were really enjoying our little bubble that we were in and we didn't want anything to ruin that.

But - luckily for Elektra, Shout At The Devil had just went gold and sold just over 4 million copies.

We were all ecstatic, so Vince insisted on throwing a big ass party over at the latest party mansion he and Ashley had bought over at Redondo beach.

When Liv and I turned up, the party was already in full swing. There were cars scattered around and people were stumbling all over the drive way. You could hear the bass of the music from half a mile down the street - Vin and Ash meant business.

Jagger was getting bigger by the day. Nona and Tom had recently gone back home from visiting us and we were still tired from all the excitement so we weren't going to stay super late. They'd flown out and stayed with us for a week because they wanted to come to our gender scan. They couldn't wait to be great grandparents and I loved seeing the way they got along so well with Liv. They'd gotten really close.

I was sat on Vince's white leather sofa with my arm around Liv. I couldn't help but wonder why they opted for white, it was so ugly but, it was Ashley and Vince. It was probably to hide all the cum stains from their freaky little parties.

The place was filled with all kinds of people - Hollywood celebrities, our friends from the clubs, drug dealers, businessmen and bunnies from the mansion Ashley had invited. It was a whole mix of people.

We were talking and laughing with Mick and Eddie Van Halen. We knew they'd be quiet and wouldn't get caught up in things the same way Tommy and Vince would so we decided to hang out with them, we really didn't want to stay too long.

We were sat talking about new material and the possibility of us all working together on some tracks, but Eddie was telling us he was really getting sick of Dave and they were thinking of kicking him out the band. It was like music to my ears. Dave deserved all the shit he got.

"I still can't believe you guys are having a baby man! It's fucking crazy" Eddie smiled as he looked at our baby scan photo I kept in my wallet.

"Yeah well we're putting uncle Eddie down as #1 babysitter" I smirked.

"By all means man! Val keeps hinting at settling down and she's not giving up so, I think we need all the practice we can get" he said, taking a sip of his beer as he passed the picture back.

Liv gasped. "Yes! You guys would make the best parents!" She beamed.

"Oi Oi! Did someone say we were having a fucking party?"

I knew that cockney accent. Please Vinny, please tell me you didn't invite this fucking asshole.

I knew by the way Mick and Eddies faces dropped followed by their silence exactly who had just walked in.

I looked over at the door and in walked Razzle and the rest of the Hanoi guys.

I felt Liv's whole demeanour change. She went from being relaxed and happy to completely tense and uneasy.

Razzle started scanning the room as he stood there speaking to Vince and Tommy who were more than eager to greet him. He locked eyes on Liv for a few seconds. I pulled her closer to me and started playing with her hair. He quickly glanced at me and I glared at him. I still hated his guts. I stared him out until he turned around and carried on talking to the guys.