Chapter 58: Baby fever

Nikki and I had been back from Wyoming for around a month now. He was facing a lawsuit after his altercation with the paparazzi on the slopes but he didn't let it stop us wasting any time finding a new home - especially since we were constantly hounded and followed by paparazzi now. It was relentless.

Nikki left Doc to deal with the lawsuit but I'm sure you could imagine, Doc wasn't the happiest about it, especially since he was still trying to clean up Motley's antics from the tour and Vegas. The whole situation was causing both of us a lot of stress which wasn't good for the baby.

Our new home in the hills was in a gated community so we finally had our privacy but it was as obnoxious as you could imagine for the millions of dollars we spent on it

Our new home in the hills was in a gated community so we finally had our privacy but it was as obnoxious as you could imagine for the millions of dollars we spent on it. It screamed all things rock n roll. But I guess it should considering the previous owner was none other than music icon and a good friend of mine, David Bowie himself.

It was an 8 bedroom recently renovated mansion in the hills that overlooked the strip and the Hollywood sign. It had everything you could think of.

For starters, it had a bigger recording studio than the one at the penthouse, a 6 car garage, a pool, a jacuzzi, a sauna room, a gym, a games room, the biggest kitchen I had ever seen, a bathroom that was literally the size of Nikki's apartment and it was surrounded by trees.

We both knew it wasn't exactly the greatest time in our lives for us to become parents, we were still so young and at the start of our careers, but Nikki and I both believed that everything happened for a reason so we were taking things day by day. We knew there were going to be some hard conversations coming our way and tough decisions to make. Nikki and I both had our moments where we wondered if we were making the right decision, especially after my miscarriage with Razzle. I was so apprehensive because I was terrified of history repeating itself.

Today, Nikki had a meeting with Doc, Elektra and some lawyers about the lawsuit. It wasn't going to take long, so we planned on throwing a little get together this evening considering we literally hadn't seen anybody since Vegas. We told the guys it was a house warming party but Nikki and I decided we were going to break the news that I was pregnant.

After my miscarriage, I wanted to at least wait until I got to 12 weeks but it had already been leaked to the media that we had gotten married and we were now Hollywoods IT couple. With that, Nikki's lawsuit and the controversy our albums were causing - we had all eyes on us and we knew it was only a matter of time before my pregnancy was exposed. I mean, I was just a little over 10 weeks and I was already showing and glowing. I'd always been tiny and toned so I'd managed to pass everything off as bloating so far but it was obvious now that that wasn't the case. Besides, I wanted to enjoy this pregnancy as much as I could. I wanted to wear cute dresses that hugged my bump instead of Nikki's oversized tee's and sweatshirts I'd been lounging in.

Liv's POV:
I heard the door slam and Nikki's boots clicked against the marble floors.

"Baby!?" I heard him yell.