Chapter 40: The Secret Spot

"Actually, you know what! You can be mad at me all you want, but the real reason I came here was to tell you that I came home from wedding cake tasting to find your little cunt of a girlfriend fucking my fiancé".

Liv was so overwhelmed with emotion, she stood there panting after she finished screaming at me. Her eyes glazed over a little before she burst into tears. I felt so useless. I had no fucking idea what to do or say to her and it was killing me see her like this. With me and Lita, it was different. We were toxic, I didn't really feel anything towards her anymore and I'm sure as shit she didn't feel anything for me either, but Liv, Liv still gave everything to Dave and tried to keep their relationship going even when she wanted to quit and walk away.

Before I even had chance to go over and hug her, she stormed out of my apartment. I tried calling after but she wouldn't stop. I wanted to go after her but my own head was spinning from everything she told me.

I placed my beer down and grabbed a spare box from my bedroom. I started carelessly throwing all of Lita's shit in there. I should've been super pissed about the whole situation given she literally fucked the one guy on this whole planet that I hated more than my father, I even thought about smashing the place up in typical Sixx fashion, but I just didn't care enough to do that. Don't get me wrong, I was gonna beat Dave's ass when I saw him but at the minute, all I could think about was the fact I was finally rid of Lita and Liv was back to being single.

I checked every single room repeatedly to make sure I'd packed everything so she didn't have an excuse to come back. I walked out of the bathroom with the box under my arm and looked up at the clock. It was almost 6pm and I realised that I was running late for Ashley and Vince's weekly barbecue.

I wasn't gonna waste valuable drinking time by waiting around for her to come back, so I decided I was just gonna leave her stuff in the trash for her to find.

As I locked the door and stumbled down the steps, I heard a car door slam shut. I looked up and saw Lita looking right at me. She looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

"Nikki... it's not what you think! Liv is full of shit! She's always wanted to tear us apart" she immediately started to reel off as she raced towards me.

I smirked as I pulled my car keys out of my pocket and walked towards her. I'd finally seen her for the person she truly was.

"I haven't got time for games or your shit anymore, Lita!" I snapped.

She stood there with her arms folded, looking scornful. "This is what you wanted all along! You never wanted me! It's always been about Liv!" She screamed.

I could almost feel the steam coming out of my ears. "No, Lita! This is about you fucking someone else behind my back! The only thing Liv has done, is show me just the kind of manipulative, devious, scheming, lying bitch you are! So take your shit and get the hell out of here! You're not welcome around here anymore" I yelled louder than her as I practically launched her belongings at her.

I glared at her and turned around. I started to pace towards my car when she started venomously screaming at me.

"...Liv doesn't give a shit about you!" She yelled. I smirked as I unlocked my car. "Dave was a better fuck than you anyway!" She screamed as I got into the car.

"Oh yeah? Well how about you go back to him instead of bothering me" I cackled as I fired up the engine and headed off down to Malibu.

***