Chapter 11: Maggie's Birthday

It was Maggies birthday and we all decided to head to the Veil to celebrate. We hadn't seen her in what felt like forever! We invited the guys to come along, but especially Tommy, Maggie really had a crush on him and I found out she actually broke her leg trying to impress him with her dance moves. It was such a "Maggie" thing.

I wanted to impress Nikki so I wore the new Versace heels he bought me and paired it with a short, white, halter neck dress. The back was exposed but the fabric gathered just where my lower spine curved and I knew he'd love it.

I was in such an amazing mood! I couldn't wait to drink my body weight in tequila! I headed down to Ashley's apartment with Maggie's present, where we did a couple of shots and headed over to the Veil.

We were tipsy and were singing the lyrics to Edge of Seventeen as we walked...(fell)... through the doors. There was a booth the other side of the club that had been completely kitted out with balloons, streamers, banners... you know, all that party shit. Gloria had done an incredible job.

I spotted Sean and Maggie standing at the bar and quickly ran over to greet them. I pounced on Maggie, giving her the biggest hug and wished her a happy birthday. I looked around for Gloria but I couldn't see her so I said hello to Sean.

"Girl! You look amazing!" Sean said as he kissed my cheek and pulled away. He looked me up and down and gasped. "Are those the Donatella Versace heels!?" He asked.

"Yep! Nikki bought them" I said as I started to smile.

"Oh my! Here! Drink this and tell me everything that's been going on with you guys!" He said as he linked arms with me and handed me a shot of tequila. I quickly downed it and slammed the glass back onto the bar.

"Here...now lick this!" Ashley said as she held her hand out. There was some salt lined up. I licked it off her hand and rubbed my tongue against the roof of my mouth, expecting to be disgusted by the saltiness but... it tasted odd.

"What is that!?" I asked as I quickly tried to find a drink to wash the taste away.

"That was blow" Ashley giggled as everyone started to laugh, but Maggie scowled at her. Within seconds I felt it kicking into my system.

"Jesus Ashley! What is wrong with you!?" Maggie snapped.

"Oh lighten up! It's a special occasion after all! Let's do some shots!" Ashley shouted over the music as she put her arm around Maggie.

Maggie shook her head and smirked at me. We all stood up against the bar and the other 3 were caught up talking about something. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and lift me up into the air. I started to giggle and squeal, I'd been looking so forward to seeing Nikki, I was practically counting down the seconds until I could kiss him.

I was put back down on the ground and as I turned around...

"Dave!?" My face dropped.

"Don't look too happy to see me" he smirked as he put his hand up to order a drink.

"W-what are you..." I could feel my heart thumping out of my chest and I didn't know if it was from seeing him or the blow.

"What am I doing here? Baby this place is my playground" he smirked as he rested his elbows on the bar.

"Well I've never seen you in here before and I'm in here most nights" I snapped as I folded my arms.

"That's because I was busy, but now I'm not..." he shrugged and cocked an eyebrow.

"How convenient...Well it's been nice talking to you and all but Nikki's gonna be here soon" I shrugged.

"You think I give a shit about that little punk? Ugh, please..." he groaned and rolled his eyes as he started to drink a glass of whiskey.