Chapter 15: Despair

I stretched my body out and rubbed my eyes. My cheeks felt sore and that's when the events of last night came flooding back to me.

I rolled onto my side and the memory of Nikki kissing that girl replayed over and over again in my mind. I had no idea what was going to happen from here on out. Our friendship groups had merged into one and now there was going to be a huge divide.

My problem was that when I was hurt, I turned nasty. I lashed out, I said things I didn't mean and I always wanted revenge. I became dangerous, reckless and incredibly immature.

I decided to get a shower and put some clothes on. I looked like complete shit but honestly I just wanted to get on a plane and go home.

I was putting my Doc's on when I heard a key twist in the door. I figured it was the housekeeper.

"I'll be gone soon, the sheets could do with a change and the bathroom could do with a bleach but other than that, nothings been touched" I said.

"I'll be sure to let the housekeeper know"

I turned around and saw Mick and Doc standing there.

"What are you two doing here!?" I asked. "If it's about Nikki, I really couldn't care less" I sighed.

"We know that's bullshit" Mick said as he swiped the miniatures from the mini bar.

"We have a problem and by we I mean you" Doc said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I finished lacing up my boots and took my foot off the table.

He pulled a magazine out of his pocket and threw it onto the table. I picked it up and looked at the cover...

DESPAIR IN DENVER: Is it all over for our Rock n Roll sweethearts: Nikki Sixx and Olivia Riley?

There was a picture of me and Vince leaving the hotel last night. I was blubbering like a baby, I had mascara all down my cheeks, you could see the snot coming down my nose, I had no shoes on... it just wasn't flattering at all. Me and Nikki had been in these gossip mags for weeks now, we used to sit in bed and laugh at all the bullshit they'd written about us.

I wanted to know what they said about me so I began to read.

"Princess of Darkness and socialite, Olivia Riley, was spotted leaving Four Seasons Hotel Denver during the early hours of Monday morning with Mötley Crüe frontman and close friend, Vince Neil.

This comes after reports from unnamed sources suggest that the Hollywood couple were seen arguing on the 5th floor of the hotel after the bands bassist and Riley's new flame, Nikki Sixx, bought another female back to the couples hotel room. It's also been reported that Riley refused to listen to Sixx after he accused her repeatedly of having an affair with Van Halen's David Lee Roth.

Interestingly, the unexpected duo, have been spotted multiple times together in recent weeks, with Roth seen leaving Riley's West Hollywood penthouse, thought to be owned by her father - Ozzy Osbourne. Another unnamed source, thought to be close to the pair, has confirmed that Riley and Roth had a brief romance when Van Halen toured with Black Sabbath in '79 but chose to keep it a secret due to Riley's family problems at the time.

It's believed that Riley has recently signed with West Hollywood label, Elektra Records, in what is thought to be a six figure deal. Known for her bluntness and lack of filter, fans of Sabbath are anxiously awaiting the matriarch's return to music, hoping her lyrics will reveal some dark secrets of the bands past.