Chapter 59: Rolling Stone Magazine

Nikki's POV:
Liv and I had been non stop lately. I couldn't even tell you just how exhausted and drained we were.

We went to the Grammys a little over a month ago. We'd both received nominations which surprised us, especially with the rising amount of corruption in the music industry. Our music was creating so much controversy. It was causing protests and stations were being forced to ban our tracks, but I guess nobody could ignore what we had already achieved with record sales and sold out shows. Whether people loved us or hated us, our names were on everybody's lips and you couldn't ignore us.

With it being such a monumental night for us, we decided to finally go public with our baby news on the red carpet.

I guess we thought by giving the media something it would get them to back off from following us around all the time and bombarding our friends and family with questions about their suspicions, but it just made everything so much worse. If we weren't already Hollywood's IT couple, we certainly were now.

It felt like our relationship was an item at an auction. Everybody wanted to book us for a big interview about our wedding and the baby, and don't get me wrong, at first I loved having all these magazines and TV shows bidding to see who was going to get the story first. I felt like I'd made it, like I was living the life of a real rockstar.

Our days were filled with travelling from one photo shoot to another, then to some kind of interview or we'd present a TV or a radio shows and do guest appearances, and then after that I'd go perform at some kind of sold out gig. It had been like that for well over a month without a single day off.

But, the novelty had started wearing thin. We were being totally overworked and it was getting out of control. So, I put my foot down and I told Doc and Sean that todays shoot was the last one that we were doing and then Liv and I were taking a break from it all. Her morning sickness was lasting all day, and she'd been going dizzy a lot. It was concerning.

She was doing way to much but, Liv couldn't be told. She wanted to try and keep everyone happy and push herself as far as she could for as long as she could so that's why I started to take control of the situation. I knew she'd kick off when she found out what I'd done but I didn't care. She could scream and shout at me all she wanted, but she was carrying my baby.

Even though Liv and I had been together pretty much constantly, we hadn't really spent any us time together and I was missing it. I wanted us to take a few months to just relax and enjoy the time we had left together before we were changing diapers and measuring out baby formula.

"Okay Nikki, if you could just put your hands on Liv's bump and kinda look into each other's eyes - that would be fantastic"

I sighed and got into my next pose. Liv looked up at me and her eyes sparkled but she just looked so tired.

"Look into my eyes Nikki" she whispered, mocking the photographer a little.

I smirked. She knew I needed something to help pick me up a little. We had been taking pictures for 3 and a half hours now and we were both becoming restless.

"I'm looking at you... should I look at you like this? Or like this" I whispered, pulling a bunch of faces.

We both started to laugh a little.

"That's amazing, keep it right there"

I smirked. "It sounds sexier when you say that" I whispered in her ear.

Liv burst out laughing. She was hysterical and I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"Guys, come on - we're almost done"