Sixty Eight

Harry Styles

Our lips stay connected as my hand fiddles with the doorknob behind her back, my other one being beneath her ass as her legs are wrapped around my torso and arms around my neck. The slam of her back into the wooden surface when I don't immediately open the entrance to the loft is enough to have her moaning into my mouth, back arching to connect our chests through the heated kiss.

What was a very sentimental moment full of confessions and shaky hands shifted after not too long, especially given the tension with the whole eyeliner situation before we ate. We started something we never got to finish, and have both been itching to finish it ever since. This moment alone is a great representation of how eager we are, our swollen lips unable to part for even a second to open the damn door and get this started.

I eventually get it unlocked and shove it open, tossing my keys near the coffee table to my left. I hear them crash to the floor, but I know they went in that general direction, and that's more than enough. I kick the door shut as soon as both of our bodies make it through the threshold, turning us and grabbing onto the base of her neck as I shove her so her back smacks to the wood and causes another moan to vibrate into my mouth.

I make sure to hear some sort of satisfaction with every rough movement, more cautious with her than anyone I've been with in the past about hurting them more than they bargained for.

My hips grind with hers in pure desperation, my pants feeling far too tight as I harden in them and practically suffocate myself with the fabric. I squeeze the base of her throat with my fingers cutting off her circulation, the lack of blood flow to her brain giving her the signature rush that I've always been so fond of. Her nails dig into the back of my neck below my hairline as a sort of leverage, making me groan into our kiss.

Her legs tighten around me to press us closer together, my lips tearing from her own and intentionally leaving marks all down her neck just like she did to me earlier on tonight. Mine are already starting to form darkened bruises, and now we will have something else to bond over tomorrow morning. I can feel her drawing blood on the back of my neck, making an unnecessary whimper leave my mouth without warning due to the pleasurable pain.

I hear her laugh lowly at the achievement of earning that sort of reaction from me, making my lips leave her skin and my forehead already threatening to sweat press to her own that's glistening by now. Our hot breaths hit each other's faces rapidly, eyes locked and darkened due to the fast-paced escalation of our romantic kiss on the rooftop of the building.

"You like to laugh at me, yeah?" I taunt her through deep breaths, wanting to see where her head is at.

Her brows furrow at my question, not expecting it to be the first thing leaving my lips since this all began. She sees that I'm genuinely asking in a sort of insecure manner and trying to play it off as more of a type of dirty talk, making her smirk reappear, "Did I hurt your feelings, baby?"

"You wanna play that game with me?" I raise a brow as I avoid her question, seeing her attempt to be dominant just like earlier today and remembering her proposal to break into the drawer that we don't use enough.

It's not that we don't want to use it, we simply get too caught up in the heat of the moment to open it up and grab something half of the time. Tonight, though, it's been priorly mentioned, meaning it'll happen.

"Mhm." She nods with a mischievous look in her eye, taking her bottom lip subtly between her teeth that someone would only notice if they were specifically looking for it.

"No holding back?" I try to make sure she's okay with me going all out with this one, already knowing tonight is going to be full of us trying to one-up each other with our dominance.