Fourteen

Aubrey Hart

Harry's pissed that I invited Jade.

I'm at his loft right now since he was pouting about his outfit looking funny, and he's been whining about her coming since I told him about inviting her. He looks fine, by the way. He's just in a dramatic mood today. I just changed into my outfit. I'm now back in his bathroom looking at myself.

The bra is a push-up, so my cleavage is very prominent like I wanted it to be. I like the occasional slutty outfit, sue me. I smooth my hands over my body, the tight material of the skirt making my curves more prominent. The fishnets paired with the heels make me feel sexy, too.

I place the horn headband perfectly on my head, making sure my hair looks neat beneath it. My hair is curled today, just another fun change I made to how I usually look. I also have on deep red lipstick and a dark smokey eye to match the black in his outfit. I adjust my lipstick with the tip of my pinkie and turn to face him as I throw the red tube in my purse.

"Good?" I hold my arms out to my sides so he'll look at the outfit in its entirety.

He gives me a once over, his eyes staying on my chest for a little too long which makes me smirk. He snaps himself out of it, though, his eyes finding mine again and nodding.

His simple outfit ended up looking exactly like I wanted it to. He wears the red dress shirt he got, leaving half of it unbuttoned to the point where you can see his butterfly tattoo peeking out. His black pants fit him nicely, and the shoes go well with it.

His curly hair is spilling out around his devil horns, it starting to grow out a bit in comparison to when we first met. It was relatively short at the beginning of filming, and now his curls are all over the place. He holds the pitchfork in his hand and stands uncomfortably as I look at him.

"You really have to bring fucking Jade?" He groans, knowing how she feels about him and not wanting to deal with it. This is the third time he's brought it up since I got here.

"She knows it's your birthday. She won't bug you. She's coming for me," I explain, "Not everyone would stoop as low as being a bitch to someone on their birthday."

"Does that mean you're going to be nice to me tonight?" He raises his eyebrows.

"I'm going to try a little bit harder, sure." I shrug.

I like birthdays. It doesn't matter who you are, I want you to have a good and memorable birthday, and I want to be a part of it. You don't know how many you're going to have at the end of the day, so I want to make every one count. I already felt odd not giving Harry a gift, but that's definitely too friendly of a gesture. My presence is his gift. That's what I told him when I walked inside an hour or so ago.

"Hey, can you do some coke before you go? That way I won't have to deal with your attitude later on in the night." I ask bluntly, his eyes widening slightly at the question.

"Sure..." He gives.

He disappears into his bedroom as I look over my full face of makeup in his big mirror. I hear him snort the coke off of his dresser, feeling happy that I may not have to deal with asshole Harry tonight.

"Do you want any?" He offers since we're going to a party, popping his head in to look at me in the mirror.

"Oh, no. I don't really like hard drugs anymore." I wave him off. The most I'll be doing tonight is smoking weed.

"What do you mean anymore?" He furrows his brows.

"Sorry, that made it sound like I have a drug problem," I laugh at myself, turning to face him and leaning my backside against the counter, "Uh... Elora did it with pills. Ever since that, I just can't mess with them or anything else hard like that."