Ninety Two

TW// BODY IMAGE ISSUES & PANIC ATTACK

Aubrey Hart

"Baby, you have to wake up now." I hear Harry's rasped voice as I slowly awaken with a full-body stretch that makes me shake a bit without meaning to.

I slowly shake my head no, burying my face further into his neck with a tired groan as my t-shirt slightly rides up, my bare stomach touching his as he continues scratching my back beneath the fabric simultaneously. My arms wrapped around him squeeze him tightly, not ready to wake up just yet.

I'm laying fully on top of him with our legs tangled together, each rise and fall of his chest being felt by me as his naked self lays beneath my semi-clothed body. He always feels so warm and safe when holding me like this. The way he's scratching my back right now could lull me back to sleep instantly, making me hum gratefully as he continues the soothing motion.

My lips sleepily find the crook of his neck, making a sigh leave his lips with the contact. His hands pause their movement on my back to focus on the feeling of my kisses, making me smile a bit against his skin.

I continue for longer than I originally intended due to his reaction, not leaving marks but kissing the fresh ones across the surface area of his neck. My tongue moves in a healing motion, his body tensing a bit in response as his breathing picks up.

"Checkout is in..." he trails off when my lips run up his jaw, allowing himself to get caught up in it for a second, "...in thirty minutes. We have to get ready to leave."

I pull back with his attempt to keep us on schedule, looking him in the face for the first time this morning, "I guess I should stop, then."

"Probably, mhm." He hums with a nod while his heavy eyes look into mine, a lazy smirk curved up onto his lips.

He kisses me before I can say anything else, making me laugh lightly against him. His hands stay on my back while my arms wrapped around him move up to securely go around his neck, feeling the need to hold him in this moment.

My stomach fills with embarrassing levels of schoolgirl-type butterflies, my unnecessary nerves around him being a bit heightened after everything that happened last night. I'm incredibly giddy to even be in his presence, everything about him making me feel the need to take a deep breath as my cheeks heat immensely and my words get caught in my throat.

I bask in the feeling of the touch, his kiss making my problems seemingly nonexistent. We're here and we're as okay as we can be, and that's all that matters in this very moment. I know it won't last much longer, but it's a reassuring thought nonetheless.

I attempt to move my legs to sit on top of him in a straddle, the slight shift making me whine into his mouth without meaning to because of the pain with the motion. I nearly forgot about it due to my lack of any previous movement, but after feeling the extreme pain between my legs, I can no longer ignore it like I had been while asleep.

I've never been this sore in my life.

My muscles hurt, and that pain is extremely dull in comparison to the sharp pain shooting through me with each and every movement of my legs. The long break from anything sexual coupled with the extreme roughness of his every thrust last night makes me feel how I did after my first time all over again. So incredibly sore with no sort of fix to the pain.

He laughs at my whining as he doesn't notice the pained squint to my eyes, thinking this is an eagerly pleasured reaction to him when I'm really just unbearably sore. His hands move up to my face, the slow movement of my legs causing me to make more noise.

He parts from me with a chuckle, cockily saying, "Bree, you haven't even been awake for a whole minute. You're already needy for me?"

I attempt to hold back my laughter at his extreme misconception, failing miserably and burying my face in his neck for a second with a chuckle. Once I calm down, I draw my head back up to look at him.