Ninety One

Harry Styles

We stumble through the grass hurriedly while holding onto each other, lips breaking apart every so often to view each other's wild eyes and messy hair as we're partially blind while trying to navigate our way back to the car.

Once the train fully passed over us, she guided me backward out of the small space between the track and the ground, pushing us both into a standing position and taking the lead in finding our parked vehicle pulled onto the side of the empty street.

My heart feels like it could explode from my chest due to the intensity of this entire moment, feeling a type of high from both the adrenaline flooding my bloodstream and the sensation of her lips pressed to mine. My mind is spinning and working at a hundred miles an hour here as the grass crunches beneath the soles of our sneakers, my eyes closed as I trust her to know where we're going.

Before I know it, the trust pays off, my back hitting the passenger's side door of the car as her hands leave my face and fall to my hips, her tongue slipping into my mouth when I gasp at the unexpected contact. My hands stay on her cheeks, her jaw moving at a synced rhythm with my own and making me grunt into the kiss.

I don't really know what she's wanting from this, and I'm not going to push her in any way at all. I'm on an adrenaline high that's making my needs much more apparent, but I'll deal with it if she isn't okay with anything just yet. Kissing her with tongue is already the farthest we've gone in the past month, so I'll take what I can get as long as she's fully comfortable.

As I'm thinking that to myself, one of her hands on my hips moves forward a bit to cup me through my black shorts, squeezing ever so lightly as my hardness I was trying to ignore for her sake has probably been pressed to her for minutes now.

The squeeze makes me moan into her lips without meaning to, the contact alone casting relief through my extremely desperate body and making my hands move farther back to tug at the roots of her hair in response. She smirks against me with the pull, making me do it again a little bit harder to make her moan like I did.

Her breath is heavy against me as she moves with me in a way we haven't in a long time, palming me through my shorts and making my eyes squint at the feeling as I try not to make any noise that'll end up pushing her to do something she isn't ready for. I know she said she wants to put all of that on pause tonight, but I still don't know if she's up for this or all talk, so I'm trying to be careful.

The door of the black Range Rover feels cold against my back, the surface being felt through the t-shirt of hers that I'm wearing. My tip is throbbing from her touches to it as her lips remain pressed to mine with her tongue moving with my own, the combination of all of the different sensations leaving me panting in need.

My chest rises and falls even more rapidly than it did beneath the train tracks, that adrenaline being nothing compared to the feeling Aubrey gives me. The utter intoxication that is Aubrey Hart. Stronger than any drug, hormone, or emotion out there. And trust me, I would know. I've experienced and felt nearly all of them.

Her lips leave mine and travel down to my neck while her hand stays working my erection through the fabric covering it, hot open-mouthed kisses being slowly pressed across my skin. Some harsh sucking coupled with healing tongue motions are enough to have me throwing my head back to hit the car window, my teeth digging into my lip in satisfaction.

She sucks right below my ear where she knows I like most, a whine erupting from deep in my throat and grazing the air as my neediness gets nearly unbearable so early on. That only makes her continue working on that specific area, my heavy breathing and occasional whines turning into rapid whimpers as my shorts feel even tighter and the air around me seems to get thicker.