Q&A

A/N: Hey besties!! I'm going to be answering some questions people have had for both me and the characters in this chapter!! If I end up missing one you left for me, I'm sorry! There were over 100 comments given when I mentioned a Q&A, so I'm hoping to include as many as I can, but I won't get to all of them.

For Aubrey

What do you want to see in your future?

Hopefully, some peace once everything still going on dies down. All I can really hope for is to make it out alive with everyone I love still alive as well. That in itself almost feels like too much to ask, though. I'd love to stay so close to everyone I care about most in the world. It's nice living with or only being a five-minute drive from your best friends and family. Then, of course, I'd want all of the cheesy things everyone seems to want. Marriage, kids, grandkids, all of it. My top priority is all of us actually making it to being able to experience that, though.

Favorite things about Harry?

Everything. The look he gets on his face whenever he has his glasses on and sees something for the first time in full color. The way he is with kids and animals. How he treats Ruby. His drive to be better for the people he loves. How loved he makes me feel every day with just a touch or a look, and then when he gives me his little speeches as the cherry on top. How he had a tendency to pretend to hate certain things like Charlie or romance but he secretly loves them and is more comfortable expressing that now. The look he gets in his eye when he talks about something he loves. The way he kind of worships the ground I walk on in a way. It almost turns me into some kind of narcissist. His big dimply smile. The thoughtful gifts he gives me. His green eyes. It would be a lie if I didn't at least mention the sex. The way he playfully argues with me to make me laugh. The look he gives me whenever I explain something to him like Christmas, colors, or other things he didn't have the privilege of experiencing or seeing as a child. His hugs and kisses. His gentle touches and forehead kisses. I could give a million more but I'm rambling now so I'll force myself to stop.

Have you thought about covering your scars with tattoos once you're ready to?

That coping mechanism worked for Harry, but I don't think it would do very well for me, if I'm being honest. I don't want to always feel like I have a part of myself that's hidden from the world like that. I need to face it head-on, and hopefully, I'll continue getting more comfortable showing my skin in the future.

How are you in terms of self-love?

I'm at a bit of a setback with it right now, but I'm getting there. Slowly wearing more crop tops and planning to wear a bikini at some point this summer. It's hard looking at myself in the mirror every day and not seeing the body I used to. I feel worn down. The people around me make me feel better, of course, but this type of healing is something that has to be done without them. Someone else can't love me enough for the both of us no matter how hard they try, whether that be Harry, Elora, my moms, Jade, or anyone else. I need to do it for myself. I used to always consider things like that selfish, but I've started to see how far from that I am. Not everything is my fault. I'll feel comfortable in my own skin again.

When are you going to write your book?

I think I have an idea of what I want it to be about, so who knows? Maybe soon.

Do you want kids?

Eventually yes, but not now. Thomas is still out there and I need more time of it being just Harry and I. Well, Harry, Elora, Ruby, Niall, Jade, Zayn, Louis, Charlie, and I. I feel like we're the Brady Bunch or something. I love the idea of adopting after the jackpot my family hit with Elora. After seeing how good Harry is with kids, I definitely want them at some point. I can see how much he loves them and it's adorable watching him act that way.