Two

Harry Styles

She is the most dramatic bitch I've ever met.

I scoff and roll my eyes at her exit, my director still sitting on my leather couch. Why does she make everything into such a big deal?

Once Max gets out of my hair, I leave my trailer and go to Louis', entering without knocking. I see him and Zayn waiting for me, a blunt in Zayn's hand.

I hold my hand out and he gives me it, me bringing it to my lips and inhaling the smoke, enjoying the burn it gives my lungs. I filter it through my nose before blowing it freely into the air, then hand the rolled paper back to Zayn. I'm glad I have some people here I can actually stand. I wish they got more screen time with me so I could get a break from the she-devil every now and then.

"I heard a door slam a bit ago. The fuck was that about?" Louis speaks up before putting the joint between his lips, closing his eyes as he takes a drag and awaits my response.

"Who do you think it was?" I shake my head just thinking about her dramatic exit. She's always so fucking dramatic.

"But it sounded like your trailer. Were you hooking up with her in there or something?" He tries to understand why we were even in the same room.

"Hell no," I cringe at the thought, "I do have some standards. She doesn't meet them. Max just brought her there to talk about promo."

"Okay, I know she's a bitch, but that doesn't mean she isn't hot." Louis disagrees with me.

"She isn't." I shake my head.

"You've seen her tits, right?" He won't let it go, Zayn giving him a look. I think Zayn kind of likes her. I couldn't tell you why.

"Her personality ruins it, sorry." I shrug. She does have a nice figure. She's too much of a bitch for that to matter, though.

"Okay, enough of this. What promo ideas do you have?" Zayn changes the subject, getting kind of worked up.

"You think I'm actually going to sit here and come up with something? Isn't that part of Max's job?" I give him a look as he sits on his phone, typing away and trying to find ideas, I assume.

"I think he just wants our input and thinks we'll like being more involved." He defends.

"Well, I'm not going to waste my time trying to come up with something." I have the joint in my hands again, taking another hit.

"I'll have a few that you can use if Max asks." Zayn offers.

Louis and I nod, neither of us wanting to do any work. It's not like we asked him to do that. He offered. It's called using your resources.

We talk for a while longer, maybe an hour or two, finishing the joint before separating to our cars to head back to our places. I take a few calls as I drive from my stylist about outfits for different red carpets and events. She wants me to come in ASAP for a fitting. Something about coordinating outfits or some bullshit like that. I hastily agree and make sure I'm going on the right direction, heading to her office.

I hang up and the road gets my full attention again, fingers tapping on the steering wheel as I observe the people I pass in their cars or on the sidewalk next to me.

I better have time after this to stop on the corner. My guy normally stays there until 11:00, so it should be fine, but I can never be too sure with things like this. I'm too close to being out and need more.

I shake off my slight worry about that, trying to rid my mind of the thought. I'll be fine. I pull into the parking lot of the large silver building and find a spot after a minute of searching. I get out of my black Tesla and lock the door behind me, making my way through the doors.