Sixteen

Aubrey Hart

Lust.

Lust is the only emotion I can feel right now. So strong it overcomes my hate, anger, and pure despising feelings I have for this man in front of me.

The weed along with the kiss on the dance floor has completely clouded my judgement, flashes of Thursday playing on a loop in my brain and making me want to relive it. Just one more time. Then we go back to being strictly professional.

One more time won't hurt, right?

My legs are straddled over his waist on the hotel floor, feeling the already growing erection in his sweatpants through the thin fabric of his boxers covering my bottom half. He squeezes my ass, making me moan into his mouth. The vibration against his lips makes him grow more, me feeling it happen against my core and throbbing at the sensation.

He takes his hands off of my backside and brings them between us while still kissing me, grabbing ahold of the button up covering my top half. He takes it in his two hands, ripping it open so the buttons fly all over around us, my bare breasts spilling out of the now open shirt.

Hate sex is becoming addictive. This has to be the last time this happens.

He pulls away and stares at my chest hungrily, bringing his lips to each breast and leaving hickeys all over them. I throw my head back when his lips graze over my nipple, taking it in his mouth. It surprisingly feels really good, but kind of reminds me of breastfeeding. That thought kills the mood a bit, but I'm full of pleasure nonetheless.

I bring my head down when his face leaves my chest, pulling his shirt off with my hands and running them up and down his tattooed torso. I trace my fingers over each one before his face is buried in my neck, hands gripping my hips tightly.

"Fuck, Harry." My eyes flutter closed, the light biting on my neck being enough to throw me over the edge.

He slowly comes to a standing position, turning his body and walking into his bathroom with me in his arms, sucking my neck so hard I know it'll be purple tomorrow morning. He places me on the counter, sliding his dress shirt off of my shoulders before our lips meet again.

One of his hands massages my boob, the other pulling my thighs apart so he can step between them. My fingers tangle in his hair as I feel his now full erection brush against my core, my whole body shivering at the sensation. He's definitely the biggest guy I've ever been with, my body still recovering from a couple nights ago. The soreness between my legs is definitely still there, but I'm aching for him too much right now to care.

I bite down on his bottom lip, him flinching and making me pull away. I see that I drew blood, a drop forming and about to fall off of his lip and onto my leg.

I meet his eyes, slowly leaning forward and running my tongue over the redness while holding eye contact with him, earning an eyebrow raise from him as I bring my tongue back into my mouth. The metallic taste doesn't bother me, and it's not like it was a lot of blood or anything.

"You're a kinky little thing, aren't you?" He smirks at me, our foreheads pressed together.

"Maybe." I grin.

I suck his bottom lip between both of mine, the slight copper-like taste still being there. I've never been super into the whole blood kink thing, but right now, it's hot. He returns the favor by bringing his hands to my back, scratching down it with his nails. I moan out at the sensation, knowing he just drew blood.

I turn my head and see the total of six long scratches down my back, his pinkies and thumbs not doing enough damage to truly leave marks and draw blood. I smirk at the sight, feeling his hand grab my chin and turn my head, smashing his lips to mine with a hungry grunt leaving his mouth.