Chapter 2- First Day and Interview ♥️

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" You should try this interview Jungkook " Jin told him about a job, finally Jungkook set all of their home and now the only problem was Job " Okay Hyung, I guess I should get ready then...before it's too late " Jungkook said, instantly getting up.

" Yeah, go get ready I will drop you " Jin said which made Jungkook nodded and he went to his room to get ready...Seems like this day will be the happiest for Jungkook, his son's first day in his new school..his home is all set up and now maybe he will get this job too.

Jungkook got ready looking at himself in mirror, he took a deep breath " You can do this " He tabbed his face and with his full energy he walked out.

Beomgyu's Pov

I bowed to principal after taking my schedule from him " I can lead you if you want Beomgyu " I shook my head " It's fine, Sir " I said mostly moving my head, it's mine problem and I know everyone thinks it's weird...but I don't care " Okay, take care " once again I bowed and made my way out.

I was walking when I bumped with someone, I turned around looking at a boy glaring at me, wearing sunglasses " Are you blind ?" He yelled at me, but of course I felt nothing " I don't know, maybe you are " I said to him, he was about to punch me but was stopped by a voice.

" Stay away Alex " That boy stood before me, the other boy named Alex glared at me " Kai !Of course it's you " Alex scoffed walking away from there... Kai huffed turning toward me.

 Kai huffed turning toward me

" New boy, Ignore him...he is an idiot " Kai smiled at me...he frowns when I said nothing, what do you expect " Anyways, my name is Kai..Welcome to your new school " He streach out his hand for shake but I just waved at him " My name is Jeon Beomgyu " I said to him.

He pulled back his hand, guess he also think of me as a weirdo " Do you perhaps have Asperger's syndrome?" I looks at him " How do you know?" I asked him, he smiled at me " I was righ, come on, class is about to start " Kai said and dragged me out, ignoring my question.

No one's Pov

" Why do you hate me ?" Jungkook said looking at the sky, He kicked his car but whined holding his foot, His car suddenly stopped in the middle of the road and he don't know what to do anymore...He looks at his watch and sighed heavily " Only 30 minutes left !" Jungkook glances at his car.

And back at his watch, he panicked " I need to run!" Jungkook grabbed his file and run towards Kim Company, ignoring all of the cabs in his lost mind.

After 15 minutes he was standing in front of Kim Company, breathing heavily, his hands on his hip " T-this building is so big " Jungkook said amazed yet out of breath " Yeah Yeah! You enjoy left me alone in this world " Jungkook scoffed and finally walked inside not before checking himself.