Chapter 15- Boyfriend Koo

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

" I am feeling really weird right now, stop smiling like an idiot " Jungkook whispered to Taehyung, smiling awkwardly " What do you mean by that?" Taehyung said to him, his teeth showing like he won a lottery " Look at yourself in mirror you will know how weird this is " Jungkook whispered to him.

Taehyung looks at himself in Mirror his smile instantly vanished " Sorry " Taehyung mumbled to him " Kookie " Jungkook smiled widely seeing Yoonji and Hoseok, Well in a short time, he found really good friends " Yoo idiot " Yoonji said greeting Taehyung with a hard slap on his back.

" What was that for?" Taehyung whined holding back his whimpers " That's Yoonji's style " Yoonji said and hugged Jungkook lightly " Where the hell is your boyfriend?" Taehyung asked Yoonji " Correction, fiance...there greeting some guests " Taehyung excused himself and went to greet his best friend.

" How is Beomgyu?" Yoonji asked him " He is good, Today he is with Chang wan uncle...Rip the kitchen " Jungkook sighed, Before Hoseok could say something, Jungkook's phone starts raining, He looks at the caller ID " Excuse me " Jungkook said to them and went out to pick up the call " Yes Appa " Jungkook said.

After Jungkook's met Yuna, He went to meet his parents and now, they are in a good realation once again...His father apologized to him begging ok his kness, he couldn't see his father like that and forgive him, and now they are happy " We will be visiting you tommorow, have to talk to you about something " There was excitement

In John's voice " Okay Appa, I will come home early than " Jungkook said to and talked to him for sometime but than hangs up the call, joining the party again, he saw Taehyung standing uncomfortable while a girl Flirting with him.... Jungkook sighed, his scene isn't new, Jungkook is used to it... without wasting anytime, Jungkook made his way to Taehyung.

He holds Taehyung's arm and pushed the girl back " What the hell?!" The girl glared at Jungkook, and smirked at her " She what the hell! How dare you touched my boyfriend?! " Jungkook said with a fake glare.. Taehyung scremed mentally Happiness, Yoongi sighed seeing Taehyung face.

" Boyfriend? I don't think so " Girl scoffed, Jungkook rolled his eyes " I am not here to prove you anything, his know that

" Boyfriend? I don't think so " Girl scoffed, Jungkook rolled his eyes " I am not here to prove you anything, his know that...leave or I can rip your head off your body too " Jungkook said with a very dark glare, even Taehyung got scared for a moment too " whatever " the girl said and walked away, Jungkook rolled his eyes .

" Why is it always you are the one who just stuck in this situation?" Jungkook said turning to Taehyung, who struggled " Because I am too handsome "  Jungkook rolled his eyes, he knows Taehyung is, even he sometimes himself told Taehyung that he was the most handsome man on the world.

And that day Taehyung was litterly flying in his dream's purple sky "  Want to drink something?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as he was heading towards the stall to get something for himself " Orange juice will be the best " Taehyung said to him, Jungkook nodded and made his way away from Taehyung, who stared at his figure with dreamy eyes.

But he groans when he felt a slap on the back of his head " What was that for?" Taehyung whined and looks at Yoongi " you should be the one to bring drink for him, but not him " Yoongi said to him, Taehyung rolled his eyes " it doesn't matter " Taehyung said to him....Yoongi huffed " It does Idiot " .

On the other hand, Beomgyu hangs up the call after walking with his Paa's mother in law " Kim TaeTae.....Means.....Kim Taehyung " He mumbled and looks at Chang wan, who was weirdly dancing standing up on the couch, suddenly he got an idea, he once again dialled someone's name " Yuna aunty ".

" Seriously why am I even marrying him " Yoonji said looking at Jimin, who was attacking food stall along with Taehyung,guests silently laughing " He knows it's his party right" Yoongi asked Yoonji who nodded.... Jungkook smiled seeing Taehyung acting like a child.

" Jongsuk! Wait, hide these candies too, They are my favorite " Jungkook said handing Jongsuk packs of candies who instantly hides it in his bag, Jongsuk was invited in a big party and of course he took his husband with him and seeing their favorite snacks they couldn't control but hide them for later use.

" Taehyung pass me those " Jimin said to Taehyung who was litterly filling his pockets with different kind of food.... Jungkook giggled, He turned around to walk away but he was met with a man in his 50's also smiling looking at Taehyung... Jungkook frowns but of course shrugged it off.

Taehyung stopped and looks at the man, without wasting anytime, he holds Jungkook's hand starlting him and walked out of the party " Hyung, what happened?" Jungkook asked but Taehyung ignored him, He opened the door for Jungkook who sat on the passenger seat without saying anything.... Taehyung drives the car and Stood near a lake.

" Is something wrong Hyung?" Jungkook asked him.... Taehyung sighed and leaned back on his car " It's- nevermind " Taehyung sighed heavily.... Taehyung holds his hand " Hyung, I am your best friend...I shared everything with you, about Jongsuk, Appa...you can talk to me too " Jungkook said to him.

Taehyung looks at him bitting his lower lip " That was my father.... haven't seen him for many years " Taehyung said and lower his head " He left me and Eomma when I was 15 " Taehyung told him everything .... Jungkook stroke his hand with his thumb " it's okay, He must be here to meet you Tae " Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded " but I don't want to meet him, how dare he came back after many years " Taehyung said his time filling with anger, Jungkook sighed " It's okay Hyung....Just take some time " Jungkook said to him " Do you want me to drive?" Jungkook asked but Taehyung shakes his head " No it's okay I will drive " Taehyung said.

______________________
Chapter 15

Short or Long?

Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰