Chapter 32 - Realizing

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov 

" I love Taehyung! I love Tae!" Yuna stared at her brother, who was smiling dreamily, mumbling again and again " Okay stop! Don't you love Jongsuk now?" Yuna asked him...who stopped dreaming and looks at Yuna, now smiling slightly " Of course I love Jongsuk, but I think for Taehyung...it's something more then love "

Jungkook said and smiled at himself, lowering his head....He knows how he feels around Taehyung and he knows it's something more then just love.... Jongsuk was his husband, who made him realize his true self and how much Jungkook truly beautiful is, nobody is allowed to make him suffer.

Jungkook fell for his true nature, The man who made him happy and made his feel his worth...and Taehyung , Now Jungkook can say that Taehyung is his life, Taehyung is the reason why most of the time Jungkook overcome all of his bad times, He still remember...after Jongsuk's death...He smiled once again reading Taehyung letter.

Just smile, your smile is beautiful...like I lost my Grandma I was also devasted...but then I have someone people worried about me, I should be happy for them...and for my Grandma, because she always told me how beautiful my smile is...and Jungkook, it's okay if they bullied you, but ignore then and smile...tell them you don't care, live happily for someone you love

Durning that time, Jungkook started to get back to his old life just for his son Beomgyu and he don't regret...he missed Jongsuk a lot, cried a lot but then again Jungkook is smile more widely and feeling his life like heaven just because of Taehyung, May be Jongsuk was Jungkook's first love...but Taehyung is Jungkook last.

And most of the time, Last love is always powerful and beautiful

" okay Yuna, without wasting any time...I'm going to confess to that idiot " Jungkook stood up smiling widely and rushed out...Yuna chuckled and lower her head to look at her cake...but then she felt someone sitting in front of her, She looked up and sighed seeing Seon ho smiling flirtriously, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jungkook rushed inside the mansion but stopped on his trace seeing Taehyung and Beomgyu hugging each other " It's okay, you can do this Beomgyu " He heard Taehyung softly saying to Beomgyu " This brat never hugged me and look at him now " Jungkook muttered and cursed under his breath.

But stopped when Taehyung turned to him, Jungkook felt different when Taehyung smiled at him Stop beating so hard Jungkook though placing his hand over his chest " You are back, You are on time, dinner is ready " Taehyung said to him who smiled back at him...They made their way to dinning table.

Where Irene, Mrs Kim and Mr Jeon were already seated " Where is Soobin?" Mrs Kim asked Beomgyu who looks at her " Went out with Yeonjun " He shortly said to her who smirked knowing her son was out on a date " Very well then, all of us are here so let's eat " Mr Kim said to them.

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting together...Irene was with Mrs Kim finally Jungkook was happy seeing that... Taehyung noticed Jungkook smiling a lot, It made Taehyung happy too... Taehyung wanted to give Jungkook the gift but, he was nervous....They ate dinner silently " Here take this, you have allergy with peanuts "

Taehyung said to Jungkook, taking away the peanut dish.... Jungkook tilt his head and stare at Taehyung's face " Why didn't I realized my love for him first...I'm such an idiot to ignore this man " Jungkook though and smiled slightly, Mrs Kim and Irene exchanged looks happy to know Jungkook realized his feelings.

After the dinner, They all were in living room, having some family time " Can't you take off tommorow? I want to spend sometime before leaving with both of you " Irene said to Taehyung pouting a little, Jungkook bites his lower lip " You are leaving Irene?" Jungkook asked her.

Who smiled at him and nodded " Yes Kookie, Jackson is really whining saying he miss me " Irene said which made Taehyung chuckle and shake his head, while Jungkook frowns " Jackson? Who is he?" Irene smiled at him " My boyfriend " Jungkook widen his eyes " I was jealous for no reason " Jungkook thought, his lips turned into a pout.

Mrs Kim and Irene hold their laughter looking at Jungkook's face " sorry Irene, We can't, tommorow is a really important meeting, which we can't cancel " Taehyung said and sighed disappointed himself, He wanted to spend sometime with his Best friend and husband too " it's okay " She pouts.

••• Time Skip •••

Next day came in a blink of time, Jungkook was sleepy because he was too busy staring at Taehyung's face all night, and also thinking about how to confess to the love of his life " Woah Bunny man what's wrong?" Seon ho asked Jungkook, who was moving back and forth in cafeteria.

Jungkook sighed heavily and stopped, turning to Seon ho " I need your help Hyung " Jungkook said pouting heavily, and who was Seon ho to deny " Anything for my brother in law " Seon ho said smiling cockily.... Jungkook frowns at brother in law thing " Me? Your brother in law? " Seon ho realized what he said.

" I mean! Taehyung is my brother and you his husband, of course you are my brother in law " Seon ho sighed in relief seeing Jungkook flustered muttering a small " I'm Taehyung's husband " under his breath " Jungkook " Seon ho called him, who came out of his thoughts and looks at Seon ho clearing his throat.

" I want to confess to Tae and don't know how " Jungkook lower his head pout, Seon ho cooed at him " just go and confess to him...He will be happy " Seon ho said to him who looks " Just like that?" Jungkook frowns, Seon ho nodded " It doesn't matter Jungkook, Just tell him and show him" Seon ho winked at him.

Who finally realized and squealed, attacking Seon ho with a bone cracking Hug, making him chuckle...
Taehyung stare at everything from far... cleanching his jaw, staring at his husband hugging someone else " He is jealous " BamBam said to Sehun...who nodded his head.

____________________
🐯 Chapter 32 🐰

Before Jungkook's confession, want some Tae jealous??

Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜