Chapter 8- Kim TaeTae

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for those who was fasting :)

Look at Jin tho^

No one's Pov

" Good morning " Jungkook said in a sleepy tone to Jin and Beomgyu " it's good afternoon " Beomgyu said to him... Jungkook sighed and sat beside him " Not teach your father " Jungkook said to him, Beomgyu just shrugged " How was your sleep?" Jin asked him... Jungkook nodded his head...Eyes closing and head resting on Beomgyu's shoulder.

Who sighed " Let me cook something for you,Brat " Jin said standing up, handing Jungkook TV's remote..... Jungkook rolled his eyes hearing ' Brat ' Jin and his hate for Jungkook.... Jungkook turns up the volume seeing, Mr Park's name on the news channel.

Park Jimin,son of famous business park seo joon was seen at the airport early in the morning,he is well known because of his father's business

Jungkook rolled his eyes hearing the news " Well know because of his father? Really that man worked hard and they are calling him son of famous business man " Jungkook said in anger....Jin shook his head hearing Jungkook from living room " Chill Paa, Don't get highper now " Beomgyu said to him, Jungkook took a deep breath calming himself.

" So, when are you first coming?" Jungkook asked him, peeking at his phone, being responsible father.... Beomgyu put his phone on the table and looks at him " At night, sleepover " Beomgyu said to him.... Jungkook nodded his head " Good Good " Jungkook said and stood up, making his way towards kitchen.

" Okay than, three of them will go for shopping, needs a lot of things from supermarket " Jungkook said to Beomgyu, who mentally groaned but said nothing to Jungkook " yes, I know you hate shopping " Jungkook said and chuckled....Jin shook his head listening to them.

Taehyung's POV

I am so excited, my idiot friends are finally coming after months...but why haven't they here to meet me...I grabbed my phone from night stand and messaged into the group.

💞 Say no to politeness 💞

Yoongi named this group, can't say no

: Taehyung

Idiots, come on I am still waiting for you guys

Jiminie Pabo :

We won't meet you till Monday dog

Yup, he call as dog...why I can't explain....

: Taehyung

And why is that? You guys are so mean

Min 😾:

Hmmm

Before I could write something more, I heard Soobin " What is it?" I asked him....he came to me and sat beside me " Hyungie, please tell me how you knew Beomgyu's father " Soobin said to me, with puppy eyes....he knows what my weakness is, this brat " Fine, you won't tell anyone about it " I warned him, he winked at me...I sighed.

No one's Pov

••• Busan many years back •••