Chapter 11- True happiness

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

Jin was laying on the couch snoring loudly, Jungkook finally fell asleep... Taehyung was in the room, still not asleep staring at the ceiling, Jin's snoring sound was echoing all over the house, because the walls was really thin, Beomgyu tip toped towards Jin and shakes him..Jin opened his eyes and looks at Beomgyu.

Who signed him to follow him, When Jin stopped snoring, Taehyung peeked inside the room...Seeing them walking out, Taehyung also walked behind them, he really wanna know what happened next...Jin and Beomgyu sat on the bench, Taehyung behind them on a wall.

••• 16 years back •••

Jungkook smiled a little seeing Jongsuk struggling with his camera, It was second day on the hotel, 2 days before Jungkook and Chang wook's wedding, after that night's incident Jungkook didn't ignored Jongsuk but apologise to him for kissing him...Jongsuk was disappointed but he understood Jungkook's Point of view

Jongsuk sighed and put his camera on the table in front of him, they were sitting near the pool...Jongsuk looks up and smiled when he saw Jungkook.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch Meanwhile Jongsuk was on the chair " Jungkook " Jungkook's smile disappeared when Chang wook called him, He truned around and looks at Chang wook holding his suit case " Take out wedding card and give it to me " S...

Jungkook was sitting on the couch Meanwhile Jongsuk was on the chair " Jungkook " Jungkook's smile disappeared when Chang wook called him, He truned around and looks at Chang wook holding his suit case " Take out wedding card and give it to me " Saying this Chang wook walked away.

Talking on the phone, Jungkook sighed and kneeled to looks at suit case it was locked.. Jungkook sighed and walked towards Chang wook, While Jongsuk's eyes was following Jungkook's figure " Chang wook what's the password " Jungkook asked him but he was busy on the phone.

He asked again " Can't you see I am talking on the phone!" Chang wook yelled at him, which made Jungkook flinch, he is not used to these yelling..Jongsuk cleanched his fist not to throw hands at Chang wook... Jungkook made his way back to suit case and tries opening it... Jongsuk noticed Jungkook's eyes turning glossy.

Jongsuk stood up and walked towards him " Hey " hearing Jongsuk's voice, unknowingly a smile crept on Jungkook's face, he looks at him and smiled " You know in my mind jerk boys's brain in always on their kness...you should try 123 " Jongsuk said to him, Jungkook frowns but put the number anyways.

Jungkook looks at Jongsuk surprised when the locked swipt open, Jongsuk chuckled " See don't you " Once again they spend a lot of time together, this time Jongsuk captured many videos and pictures of Jungkook, and Jungkook was aware of him taking his pictures.

They both sat down before the pool, staring at purple dusk sky, Jongsuk glance at him...his eyes fell on Jungkook's neck, another bruise " Jungkookssi " Jungkook looks at him and smiled, indicating him to continue " you are hurting yourself " Jungkook's smile disappeared " I know you think that this Marrige of for best " Jongsuk paused and glance at him.